Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

So i found a pollen pod preflower on the bottom of the GWK. I inspected it with a strong flashlight for 45 minutes, but only found the one. It must have been because of the heat, the GWK and MBAP were severely affected, 100° for about 2 weeks. I really dont wanna chop it, she (shim?) Is starting to look and smell pretty enchanting.
Does anyone know if its possible for the plant to stop producing male pods after the stressor has been removed, or once a plant becomes hermaphroditic, will it continue to shoot male parts? It was at the very bottom of the plant, one of the preflowers that formed while it was in the heat. Im gonna let her grow, and do a thourough check daily, i really dont want seeds, i got em my first grow and was devastated.
20170916_215423.jpg
Smells like grapey fruit loops
That is N def on the lower leaves, right? It cant get enough, im really ramping up the nutrient concentration, ive never had a plant want that much N in bloom. Its getting better, still wants more

So i found a pollen pod preflower on the bottom of the GWK. I inspected it with a strong flashlight for 45 minutes, but only found the one. It must have been because of the heat, the GWK and MBAP were severely affected, 100° for about 2 weeks. I really dont wanna chop it, she (shim?) Is starting to look and smell pretty enchanting.
Does anyone know if its possible for the plant to stop producing male pods after the stressor has been removed, or once a plant becomes hermaphroditic, will it continue to shoot male parts? It was at the very bottom of the plant, one of the preflowers that formed while it was in the heat. Im gonna let her grow, and do a thourough check daily, i really dont want seeds, i got em my first grow and was devastated.
View attachment 805179
Smells like grapey fruit loops
That is N def on the lower leaves, right? It cant get enough, im really ramping up the nutrient concentration, ive never had a plant want that much N in bloom. Its getting better, still wants more

She'll flower out just fine, I guarantee it :D

I know this dopes. I do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks man ^_^
She'll flower out just fine, I guarantee it :D
Thats a relief, puts my mind at ease coming from you especially, im still gonna be ocd about it i bet lol...my first grow, i had like 3 or 4 weeks to go when i noticed seeds, man i was upset, i stayed up all night with a flashlight and magnifiying glass looking for stamens, it took me like 4 or 5 hours to find it at the bottom of a plant near the stalk, tucked under a bud god that was awful.
I know this dopes. I do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Remember that time Dave Elk grew 50 pounds of primo 2 liter bottle sized nugs using only 1 photon...

This has nothing to do with cannabis, but im pretty excited about these bugs i ordered lol i found 10 giant spiny leaf insect eggs on ebay for 15 bucks ohhh booooy theyre so interesting, ive always wanted these guys but the adults are expensive and hard to ship. As they develop, they take on the color and features that they live on as camofluage, im going to experiment with that. The ones that live on lichen get this neat mottled color, im gonna try spackling green and black paint on the glass of the tank, i think itll work...
16908655_1276397919106207_6033076758952017920_n.jpg
I used to breed mantids, the females decapitate the males and munch on their heads while his body goes on mindlessly humping her. You could see the male debating life or sex as he apprehensively approached her. They always chose sex. Just like humans...this egg case never hatched
20170918_095513.jpg
STOP ON DOWN TO ROYALROACHO'S BUDS AND BUG TODAY!

Last edited:
20170920_195936.jpg
I just finished putting the 1825s together. I got the active iceled heatsinks that can handle 400w. They dont have holes and theres no space to drill holes for the bjbs, so i soldered one, but thr spread was kinda too big, so i glued them on. Im heat testing the glue now, i used superglue on the underside closer to the cob, i believe its more heat stable, and hot glued the outzide to the fins. Its been running a while, it seems ok. These 1825s are so fuckin bright...

20170920_214928.jpg
Ok, ive got them up, im gonna need to do something about the mounting, they arent eazy to adjust stabley, im tired now tho...ill do it later. I had to move that MBAP in the dwc, i didnt know what i was getting into lol its nuts 23 days, bigger than all my other plants almost. Its wilty cuz the airstones got clogged up, im only gonna put synthetics in there from now on

Neat looking bugs ya got there, do they eat pests or invasive bugs? Are they like ladybugs in that they're supposed to help with critters trying to eat your plants. Hope ya don't mind if I pull up a stool and watch these interesting builds and continuing expanse of your grow. Happy gardening :growing:

Neat looking bugs ya got there, do they eat pests or invasive bugs? Are they like ladybugs in that they're supposed to help with critters trying to eat your plants. Hope ya don't mind if I pull up a stool and watch these interesting builds and continuing expanse of your grow. Happy gardening :growing:
Haha no, if they got loose theyd probly destroy my garden pretty quick. i just like them and proby can sell them to the petshop i sell fish i breed to, cuz they lay tons of eggs
20170920_225325.jpg
There was a poppy in my livers and cheese. Maybe the dudes at Mephisto were eating bagels while packing seeds....didnt notice til i moved MBAP

Back