Indoor Mars Hydro SP 6500 - Humboldt Magic Melon auto

Good looking ladies!!

Those are looking really well!

Good looking ladies!!

Thanks guys :d5: :cheers:

Forgot to post the newest additions to the tent :doh: 2x Lil' Wild Lamb from Beaver Genetics.. Didn't have enough soil left to fill up the grow bags so had to resort back to using my little 2 gallon plastics, Ditched the gaia green for these ones and going with advanced nutes 3 part.

Day 3 (1).JPG
Day 3 (2).JPG
Day 3 (3).JPG

Strong growth in there! One of those back ones is throwing a massive baseball bat again eh?

:cheers: Nothing like the last one lol That plant is a wonky bugger... Easily stressed and that top is taking a little beating from the light causing some bleaching etc :sad:

Day 56 and hungry as hell :sad:

Just can't win with this damn Gaia green BS :cuss: Looks like i'll have just have to try and limp along with this grow again... Crying for some - P-K big time but only thing i have besides the Gaia is my Advanced 3 part and even trying a small dose it had too much N and burnt the shit out of my tips and did nothing for the other lol Ordered a bottle of Tiger Bloom to see if i can do something with that but don't really have my hopes up :shrug:

Day 56 (1).JPG
Day 56 (2).JPG
Day 56 (3).JPG
100_0274.JPG

Day 56 and hungry as hell :sad:

Just can't win with this damn Gaia green BS :cuss: Looks like i'll have just have to try and limp along with this grow again... Crying for some - P-K big time but only thing i have besides the Gaia is my Advanced 3 part and even trying a small dose it had too much N and burnt the shit out of my tips and did nothing for the other lol Ordered a bottle of Tiger Bloom to see if i can do something with that but don't really have my hopes up :shrug:

View attachment 1369767View attachment 1369768View attachment 1369770View attachment 1369771
Check how hard you're driving them. High VPD and high ppfd can drive em pretty hard.

Check how hard you're driving them. High VPD and high ppfd can drive em pretty hard.

Honestly I'm probably no where near a high ppfd lol Only running the light @ just over a 1/4 of the way (180w) @ 18" :shrug: Even used one of those cheap ppfd apps for shits & giggles a while back and said i was somewhere around 450 - 480 ppfd with a DLI of 34 or some crap :rofl:

You haven't got a hydro shop locally? Sometimes even Home Depot has some interesting products on the shelf. They've been making a push into carrying "cultivation" products lately. I'm not in a legal state and I've been quite surprised by what they had lying about. It's the sort of thing you wouldn't notice if you didn't know/need it.

EDIT: The local Depot here with a large outdoor garden area recently had : Bricks of coco, jobes fertilizers, Earth Juice products, Osmotcote fertilizers in specified Veg and Bloom forumulas, etc... might be worth a trip to their garden section if you're in a bind and see what's there.

Back