Indoor Mars Hydro SP 6500 - Humboldt Magic Melon auto

@Suki813 Did we go on a liking binge today? Woke up to 38 likes from you in this thread :rofl: :cheers: :pighug:

Tent is almost bare now lol Have a few buds drying on the rack - Couple jars full of chopped bud soaking in ISO and even tossed almost a full 5g pail of mixed bud - leaf & stocks into the garbage :eek1: I know its kind of a big waste but with what I already have and the new stuff I kept I'm probably already good for a year lmao!

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

@Suki813 Did we go on a liking binge today? Woke up to 38 likes from you in this thread :rofl: :cheers: :pighug:

Tent is almost bare now lol Have a few buds drying on the rack - Couple jars full of chopped bud soaking in ISO and even tossed almost a full 5g pail of mixed bud - leaf & stocks into the garbage :eek1: I know its kind of a big waste but with what I already have and the new stuff I kept I'm probably already good for a year lmao!

View attachment 1383846View attachment 1383847View attachment 1383848
Ha, always. My memory is awful so it helps me keep track of where I've been :rofl:

shumway
I forgot there was another SP6500 winner here. Bad ass light, huh?
Your girls looked great!!

I bet ya found out you could run it at 100%. :biggrin:

shumway
I forgot there was another SP6500 winner here. Bad ass light, huh?
Your girls looked great!!

I bet ya found out you could run it at 100%. :biggrin:

:pighug:

Great light for sure but way more then I need lol Haven't even got close to full power yet :rofl: Think I only got it up to 220 or 230w max for those lady's :shrug:

Back