Indoor Mars Hydro SP 6500 - Humboldt Magic Melon auto

Honestly I'm probably no where near a high ppfd lol Only running the light @ just over a 1/4 of the way (180w) @ 18" :shrug: Even used one of those cheap ppfd apps for shits & giggles a while back and said i was somewhere around 450 - 480 ppfd with a DLI of 34 or some crap :rofl:
I thought they were under the SP6500. LOL!

I thought they were under the SP6500. LOL!

They are :smoking: And sorry i just double checked its running @ a whopping 200w :rofl: Forgot i turned it up a smidge more lol

You haven't got a hydro shop locally? Sometimes even Home Depot has some interesting products on the shelf. They've been making a push into carrying "cultivation" products lately. I'm not in a legal state and I've been quite surprised by what they had lying about. It's the sort of thing you wouldn't notice if you didn't know/need it.

EDIT: The local Depot here with a large outdoor garden area recently had : Bricks of coco, jobes fertilizers, Earth Juice products, Osmotcote fertilizers in specified Veg and Bloom forumulas, etc... might be worth a trip to their garden section if you're in a bind and see what's there.

Its pretty much amazon & other online shops for my stuff anymore lol Don't drive and my ass is half crippled so it's a pain to get around... Hydro shops are way over at the other end of town and the big stores around my area just carry real basic crap :sad:

They are :smoking: And sorry i just double checked its running @ a whopping 200w :rofl: Forgot i turned it up a smidge more lol

Its pretty much amazon & other online shops for my stuff anymore lol Don't drive and my ass is half crippled so it's a pain to get around... Hydro shops are way over at the other end of town and the big stores around my area just carry real basic crap :sad:
Ahhhhhh........not the problem..... LOL!

Well shoot, sorry to hear that. If you're in the US, and they are in your area, gopuff will bring you whatever from any store I think. It started as a weed peripherals delivery service. Might be worth a look if you want something today and don't want to or don't have someone to bother with an errand for you.

Well shoot, sorry to hear that. If you're in the US, and they are in your area, gopuff will bring you whatever from any store I think. It started as a weed peripherals delivery service. Might be worth a look if you want something today and don't want to or don't have someone to bother with an errand for you.

Nope i'm in Canada ;) Just used amazon prime so will be here tomorrow anyways :thumbsup:

Ive been using Crystal Burst by Humboldt County's Own. Its says its at 0-15-15 so no added N. I thought it helped.

Day 63

Still alive!!!!! :rofl: Sucking back 20ml per gallon of the Tiger bloom and still looks like they'd take more lol

Day 63.JPG

Day 70

Melons are starting to plump up :eek1: :woohoo1: Lil' Wild Lambs are doing pretty good now... Had a little hiccup with them not liking my RO and ph adjusters but went back to using plain tap water with the advanced and they perked right back up :eyebrows:

Day 70 (1).JPG
Day 70 (2).jpg
Day 70 (3).JPG
Day 70 (4).jpg

Back