Indoor Mars Hydro SP 6500 - Humboldt Magic Melon auto

Day 28

Looks like changing my water around some did the trick :woohoo1: Ended up cutting my water @ 2 to 1 ratio of tap/distilled but they're looking happier now so that's all that matters lol Trying to convince the wife that I need a little portable RO unit but that's not going too well :rofl:

Day 28 (1).JPG
Day 28 (2).JPG
Day 28 (3).JPG

Looking nice man!! I purchased this RO unit. It works pretty well and fairly cheap.
RO Buddy

Thanks :cheers: That's the one i was looking at getting but she's $120 here in Canuckistan :sadcry: I'll probably end up ordering it anyways cause its going to get just as expensive buying distilled constantly

Yea is why I bought it, lol. Between the humidifiers and using ro in my resevoir the money and surplus of empty plastic jugs was overwhelming, lol

Day 35

Time for that damn stretch! Been trying to keep the light steady at 18" but have to go in and give the ratchets a few extra clicks couple times a day lol Finally kicked the SP up a couple extra watts too... Sitting @ 180w now :smoking:

Officially done with using gaia green and going back to liquids :cuss: Pain in the ass trying to figure out problems showing up just now from something that was actually done a week before :nono: Anyways had to get in and give the bottom a little clip here and there to open it up some so I could get in there and give them a top dressing & proper top water again.

Day 35.jpg

Back