Indoor Mars Hydro SP 6500 - Humboldt Magic Melon auto

You really need to get a meter with this light. I and several of us run PHOTOBIO LGBQM2 Advanced Quantum PAR Meter
$145.62
Works fantastic!

I actually use it more on my seed tent. The little old California LightWorks has a small but powerful footprint. The company couldn't give me much useful info.

Amazon product

You really need to get a meter with this light. I and several of us run PHOTOBIO LGBQM2 Advanced Quantum PAR Meter
$145.62
Works fantastic!

I actually use it more on my seed tent. The little old California LightWorks has a small but powerful footprint. The company couldn't give me much useful info.

Maybe if i was going to pack the tent and try for max yields but definitely not needed in my case :smoking:

Day 21

Just like a Timex! " Takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n " :rofl: Those stupid ph swings really ended up giving a thumping to the one before getting them in check :nono: Took a second or so to figure out these big fabric pots but we're ready to fully rock now :headbang:

Turned the light up to 150w and dropped it to 18" and they seem to be liking it there... Downloaded one of those cheesy light apps for my phone to screw around with and its showing 480 ppfd at those settings but who really knows with those things hahaha!

:pighug:

Day 21 (1).JPG
Day 21 (2).JPG
Day 21 (3).JPG
Day 21 (4).JPG

What are you pH to? I run a peat based mix as well and my last 2 grows i was pH to 6.4-6.5. This grow I started pH to 6 2-6.3 and have had happier plants.

Looking good. Where did you get humboldt seeds from? They’re very hard to come by these days

What are you pH to? I run a peat based mix as well and my last 2 grows i was pH to 6.4-6.5. This grow I started pH to 6 2-6.3 and have had happier plants.

I ph to the same @ 6.2 - 6.3 since pro-mix also adds coco to most of their mixes now... My tap water is wicked hard though and thats where i think the problem lies

Looking good. Where did you get humboldt seeds from? They’re very hard to come by these days

Thanks man :thumbsup: They're not from the Humboldt (HSO) you're thinking of lol These are from Humboldt Seed Company

Back