Indoor Mars Hydro SP 6500 - Humboldt Magic Melon auto

I see now I couldn't remember what light you had :rofl: :baked: :jointman: I know it says in the title but it flew pass my head by a mile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :baked:

Both of the Melons cracked no problem and had nice little tails so into the soil they went :woohoo1:

Tossed in some solo cups with the bottom cut off then filled with a finer seed starter mix then gently watered them in, Left a bit of space in the pots for my top feeds later on... Just easier to grab a few handfuls of soil and mix the gaia green to that then potentially disturbing the roots trying to ruff up the soil and blend in like most normally do :thumbsup:

planted.JPG

:bighug:
What's up fellow growers :toke: Time for another round.

Going to be kind of jumping out of my comfort zone for this one but we can thank the good people over @ Mars Hydro for that :rofl: Won the light in one of the awsome comps they're always holding here for us members and am truly stoked to finally be able to get it up and running :woohoo:

Had to upgrade from the old 3x3 so i could accommodate the new light so figured i would pay back Mars a little and ordered myself a new 4x4... Decided to try out some Humboldt Seed Co Magic Melon Auto's for starters this round, Not too much info about these seeds out there but seen them on my Gov's weed store while buying some gummy's so said screw it and added a pack to the cart lol

Went with my normal Pro-Mix & Gaia green again for the soil but added some kelp and glacial rock dust to hopefully help out some more :mrgreen: Soils been sitting for 3 weeks already mixed up so its ready to go... (Don't look like the soil is too active in the pic but had one hell of a fuzzy head on her before i mixed it up lol)

Now we just sit back and wait....

View attachment 1347599View attachment 1347601View attachment 1347602View attachment 1347603View attachment 1347604
Can’t wait:bighug:

Had to add a little more soil to give support to the little ones,Left side decided to shoot up about 3 inches or so the other night.

Don't have any type of light meter so we're just going old school and using eyes and a watt meter :cool1: SP is sitting at 24" and just a hair over the lowest setting and showing 75 watts so we'll keep her there for now :thumbsup:

100_0048.JPG
100_0050.JPG
100_0054.JPG

Day 14

Not too much going on but at least they're growing lol Still have the SP sitting @ 75w and 24" for now... Just letting them lay down a bit better root system then we'll hit em with a little more power :thumbsup:

:pighug:

Day 14 (1).JPG
Day 14 (2).JPG
Day 14 (3).JPG

Back