Extraction Magical Butter Machine

that's a PG and PE blend, still the basic stuff used in ecigs. It may work ok. PG can be very harsh however. Concerns are beginning to surface about VG/PG/PE vapor inhalation, its why I've never got into it, I feel it may be suspect, time will tell. When I found this terpene based solution, i said, Wow! Why aren't all canna ejuices made this way? What could be better?

Don't get me wrong, short term, I'm sure products like what you use are ok. I just think we need better alternatives to protect our health.

:smokeout:

I vape ejuice for nicotine so the harsh hit isnt too big an issue. But, i totally agree with the thoughts of inhaling those chems. I have to check out the product you use more, would be a great alternative and more healthy is much better.

And the glycerine tinc had me sleeping like a baby last night, right thru the solstice party..

LOL! Tincure Holidaze.........!

I vape ejuice for nicotine so the harsh hit isnt too big an issue. But, i totally agree with the thoughts of inhaling those chems. I have to check out the product you use more, would be a great alternative and more healthy is much better.

And the glycerine tinc had me sleeping like a baby last night, right thru the solstice party..

20170127_191400.jpg

It was time to make more coconut butter. The Magical Butter machine just makes it so easy. 28g all buds, 2 tbsp lecthin, 16 oz butter. In the machine and set it for 2 hours at 160 deg. It does all the work.
I love the aroma of decarb!

It is just way too easy! And i can tell you that this full strength butter is strong.

Can it be absorbed into the skin? What i didn't lick off my fingers. Oh, i was wasted after a while. It was a fun trip

No better piece of equipment to have in a canna kitchen! I love my machine! Oil, tinctures, solvent run for RSO etc, butter, it does it all!

View attachment 693981

It was time to make more coconut butter. The Magical Butter machine just makes it so easy. 28g all buds, 2 tbsp lecthin, 16 oz butter. In the machine and set it for 2 hours at 160 deg. It does all the work.
I love the aroma of decarb!

it sure can be absorbed thru the skin. I cook an ounce of trim in1.5 to 2 cups of coconut oil to use as a topical and it works well. We use a lot of it!

It is just way too easy! And i can tell you that this full strength butter is strong.

Can it be absorbed into the skin? What i didn't lick off my fingers. Oh, i was wasted after a while. It was a fun trip

Back