Extraction Magical Butter Machine

I know @pop22 and the simplicity. Now to decide what to try next. I think RSO but not sure. My neighbor loves the butter so she bakes and give me cookies! Great trade there

DUDE, i love my magic butter machine. I wanna get one or two more LOL! I reduced this tincture I made with 2.5 cups of everclear and 3 ounces of trim and a few buds,and WOOOOO! one cap will knock anyone out and over LOL! two if your tolerance is way high,but either way. your done!! i cpl friends wont take em. they're like TOOO MUCH LOL!

its illegal in MD at 190 proof LMAO! go figure right!?! but its all I could get here without going through a large pain in the arse about getting it,mailing it and asking people to help. PAIN IN THE ASS! lemme tell ya. SO i bought 189 proof LMFAO figures right?! a half a %..WOW! thats dumb LOl but thats what I got. not certrain about the GMO corn n stuff. pretty damned milited in options here at the moment until I distill my own liquor/White lightning. THAT will be killer. soon enough I hope. but I used that 2/5 cup the second time to 3 ounces of trim and a few buds. the first time I added four ounces of a lil more I believe and kept adding everclear until it finally got all the material ground up in there. prolly about 3 cups. a touch more mayhbe. then cooked it down and its essentially a dry chunky hash and you press fill a capsule and dude. again I darn the average person to take one or two of these LMFAO!!

its illegal in MD at 190 proof LMAO! go figure right!?! but its all I could get here without going through a large pain in the arse about getting it,mailing it and asking people to help. PAIN IN THE ASS! lemme tell ya. SO i bought 189 proof LMFAO figures right?! a half a %..WOW! thats dumb LOl but thats what I got. not certrain about the GMO corn n stuff. pretty damned milited in options here at the moment until I distill my own liquor/White lightning. THAT will be killer. soon enough I hope. but I used that 2/5 cup the second time to 3 ounces of trim and a few buds. the first time I added four ounces of a lil more I believe and kept adding everclear until it finally got all the material ground up in there. prolly about 3 cups. a touch more mayhbe. then cooked it down and its essentially a dry chunky hash and you press fill a capsule and dude. again I darn the average person to take one or two of these LMFAO!!

We are going to have to talk about the recipe! Sounds like what i need to try

Will do. And post the video here if you want. Anyone who wants can post magic butter machine info in here! Please do. Im surprised more dont have them.

here ya go bro! I just cooked the last of my Tinc I did with some trim. not a lot but enough for a few caps anyways :) thickening up nicely too.even with trim its stupid strong. a friend of mine said she again woke up stupid high as she says the next morning LOL!

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

@briman @Waximus @Mossy

My goal is to try one of each type process in the machine. So far coconut butter and a vegetable glycerin tincture. Im considering an alcohol tincture run, but still debating the safest place to try it since some vapors do escape during the process.

Back