Extraction Magical Butter Machine

No lecithen.

Thanks for tagging. I've asked them both questions but it's been a while. I may have forgotten.

What I mean by sensitive. Well, she is sensitive to everything from tongue surgery, 2 yrs ago. She doesn't like the high from MJ. She doesn't like the taste.

8 hours will be more canna flavor. But, you could use some liquid flavoring after the run, food grade. Anything she l8jes, peppermint, butter, lemon or orange

The shorter time will give less chlorophyll taste, I can't see the extra time making enough difference to matter. Long soaks are good for passive production, like in a jar of alcohol. But the MB machine stirs every 15 minutes makes a big difference.

You could consider adding some kind of flavoring to it when its done also, if that might help.

The shorter time will give less chlorophyll taste, I can't see the extra time making enough difference to matter. Long soaks are good for passive production, like in a jar of alcohol. But the MB machine stirs every 15 minutes makes a big difference.

You could consider adding some kind of flavoring to it when its done also, if that might help.
Thanks for the reply Pops.

I do like the idea of a cold extraction, in the future. Thank you.

Adding flavor recommendation x 2. Sounds good to me.

@pop22 MB says to use 5 cups of everclear for an oz of bud. This is way to much, No? I used 3 1/2 cups and ended up with a big bowl of booze.

I see no reason I can't reduce on the gas stove. I've cooked with booze plenty of times. Not 151 but pretty sure I'm careful enough.

Is that what I should do? Just reduce it?

Last edited:
@pop22 MB says to use 5 cups of everclear for an oz of bud. This is way to much, No? I used 3 1/2 cups and ended up with a big bowl of booze.

I see no reason I can't reduce on the has stove. I've cooked with booze plant of times. Not 151 but pretty sure I'm careful enough.

Is that what I should do? Just reduce it?

Have you sampled for potency? Their max strength recipes are usually stout.

Have you sampled for potency? Their max strength recipes are usually stout.
I'm sure it's fine. Too much booze for even me, though. I got it on the stovetop, evaporating liquid and cooking alcohol out. I'm looking for that gooey shit, EoF makes

Low n slo and you will get it! You have to share your cooking skills when finished.
I would think if not reduced it would have to be mixed in juice or something to be tolerable.

Low n slo and you will get it! You have to share your cooking skills when finished.
I would think if not reduced it would have to be mixed in juice or something to be tolerable.
I see goo!
I will explain my process when finished. With goo pic, of course.

Back