Extraction Magical Butter Machine

I confess, the actual definition of tincture I wss unaware of. I still don't understand how you'd properly dose when oil and alcohol separates. Unless you blended per dose every time.
I guess what I was after was the "goo" I've seen. So, technically I made concentrate from the tincture. Am I right...or am I right...or am I right?

20170222_162030.jpg

Most gas flames don't get low enough for my liking for doing something like this. I put a cast iron skillet on lowest flame possible. On top of that I placed a pot with tincture. Temps never reached over 200°. After an hour or so, goo appeared. With a silicone spatula I collected goo as it appeared. Once there was a few tbls of liquid, I gathered goo and put on silicone mat.

No clue what I'm gonna do now. Not sure how to measure a sticky mess like this for proper dosing

You got dabs! Looks good, dosing i have no clue. I read a piece the size of a grain of rice between the cheek and gum. May be strong.

@Dudeski - have you made chocolate with powdered PB2? Just mix with canna oil and pour into the molds.
c42d1aa88c99809560a7116cdc1dc76a.jpg
4713659987d94e6af742f4401776af38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my goodness, what have you done! I have no idea what that product is but if i can make chocolates im in trouble.
Have you done this? Tell me more please, please, please

It all starts with the Magic Butter Maker! I use coconut oil and make 1 cup of canna-oil, slowly add the powder while mixing constantly. You want to have this on the lowest of heat, until you hit the consistency you need, temper the chocolate, pour in mold. Its as easy as the oil, powder and stirring! I like to use this peanut butter/chocolate in my canna-cookies to give them a bump :d5:. You can order this on Amazon -
Amazon product
Amazon product

It all starts with the Magic Butter Maker! I use coconut oil and make 1 cup of canna-oil, slowly add the powder while mixing constantly. You want to have this on the lowest of heat, until you hit the consistency you need, temper the chocolate, pour in mold. Its as easy as the oil, powder and stirring! I like to use this peanut butter/chocolate in my canna-cookies to give them a bump :d5:. You can order this on Amazon -
Amazon product
Amazon product

I never knew this existed! I have canna coconut butter already made, keep it on hand now, and need some of this and im good. Would you have an idea of proportion to make chocolates in cupcake papers? Or should i just melt and mix until thick?

And please, post anything you want related to the MB machine. I love mine.

Yes, melt until semi-thick, because there will need to be some cooling after it gets out of the pot (tempering), obviously dont let it cool too much, you will need to pour them into molds (also on Amazon), and put into fridge or freezer to cool.

The only reason my room mate agreed to let me grow here is under the condition that I always have Blue Dream growing for chocolates. I myself am such a smoker that edibles dont quite have the effect on me that they do others...just an old stoner :)

Back