Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Has anyone made a good green dragon(ethanol tincture) with this device? I tried the recipe that's stickied in this forum, but it came out super weak. I'm looking to make something that's strong enough where you only need one or two droppers full to get a good buzz.

Also would like to make e-juice that I can put in a regular old vape that you'd use for nicotine, with a tank and all that.

If this is effective for those, I'm definitely in for one.

Which stickied recipe specifically did you try? The banned Crees?

I have only made the recipes that were in the book that came with the machine. And i only use bud, not trim.

magic butter-butter 2hr 160F

magic butter-oil 1hr 160F dont forget soy and/or sunflower lecithin

magic butter-Tincture Everclear is what I perfer. glycerin dont have the punch I require. 4-12 hours 130F

reducing you'll need an induction plate for thee safest way imo. then you'll be able to make lotions and so on. waiting for materials then ill be doing lotions too :D ALCOHOL ONLY can be reduced,not glycerin or oils.

Coconut oil for 2 hours........

put in whatever quantity of bud/trim you want. pour in some alcohol and let the weed soak it up. You want the weed in the end to be just barely covered with your alcohol. Also, the stronger the alcohol, the stronger the tincture. use no heat or 130F for 1 hour. You end up with green dragon and wet powder!

You can also evap part of the alcohol if its not strong enough for you don't reduce by much more than 20% or the oils will start to fall out of suspension.

What does this mean, the oils will fall out of the suspension? I reduced mine from 400ml right out of the machine to under 200ml. And aren't there many who take it all the way down to FECO?

the oils will settle to the bottom of the container if the solution contains more than about 20% oil. All solvents have a saturation limit.

What does this mean, the oils will fall out of the suspension? I reduced mine from 400ml right out of the machine to under 200ml. And aren't there many who take it all the way down to FECO?

it works in one hour too. how do I know that? well I screwed up and tried some of the caps. just like the two hour nark. the whole idea is decarbed buds lightly infused with materials,oils n so on. it worked. made a 2 hour one a cpl times. but the first time I screwed up. still worked. like the tincs. I did mine for like(other than soaking for a cpl days) did it in like an 16 or so hour grinding over the course of the day. pretty potent.

Magic Butter Machine showed up yesterday. 1 oz. of Dutch Passions Blueberry, with 3 1/2 cups of 151, in the tank, as I type.

Question for you guys...according to directions, set time to 4 hours for tincture or, 8 hrs. for "more intensity". Wouldn't the 8 he option be a no brainer? This is going to be for my mother, whom is very sensitive to anything cannabis. Is there a notable difference between 4 and 8 hrs.?

Never done Alcohol tincture in it, but i ran vg for 8 hours. I think 8 hours gets a heavy canna flavor. Are you putting lecthin in it?

@pop22 or @Rebel i believe have done alcohol tinctures .

What do you mean by sensitive?

Post up anything you want here too! Its an all inclusive thread.

Reactions: SPZ
Back