Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Yes, melt until semi-thick, because there will need to be some cooling after it gets out of the pot (tempering), obviously dont let it cool too much, you will need to pour them into molds (also on Amazon), and put into fridge or freezer to cool.

The only reason my room mate agreed to let me grow here is under the condition that I always have Blue Dream growing for chocolates. I myself am such a smoker that edibles dont quite have the effect on me that they do others...just an old stoner :)

How do you figure dosing? I make my butter to the max strength from the MB recipe. Its strong since i only use bud.
My buddy i grow with has been smoking longer than ive been alive so he has a tolerance as well.

You have no idea how much I appreciate the posts!

My brother has taken an interest in tinctures, so we went ahead and picked up a MB2 this week. First run at making a tincture using a 750ml bottle of Everclear and about 1oz of some Auto Blue Amnesia XXL bud. Basically just following the recipie in the book with decarbing in the oven first and then using the 4 hour cycle. Going to give it the first test run trying it out in the morning.

Thanks all for all the good reads, ideas, etc.... on the machine. Going to try out some butter, coconut oil, and other stuff soon(ish) and can't wait. :cools:

IMG_3607.JPG

My brother has taken an interest in tinctures, so we went ahead and picked up a MB2 this week. First run at making a tincture using a 750ml bottle of Everclear and about 1oz of some Auto Blue Amnesia XXL bud. Basically just following the recipie in the book with decarbing in the oven first and then using the 4 hour cycle. Going to give it the first test run trying it out in the morning.

Thanks all for all the good reads, ideas, etc.... on the machine. Going to try out some butter, coconut oil, and other stuff soon(ish) and can't wait. :cools:

View attachment 722535
Let me know how that is! The coconut butter recipe is the bomb. I run it the max recipe.

What you growing these days?

Back