Extraction Magical Butter Machine

And................. ? @Dudeski :jointman: What's the outcome (oh and pics).... I'm interested in this:pass:

Ok, this makes some dank shit! Only had a little taste or 3 pouring it up. Is it supposed to be dark, dark. Its intense. Got 8 oz return out of 16

20161220_204546.jpg

It is! Just licking fingers and all last night, i got no idea how stoned i was. Then the icemaker line started spraying in the attic at 11 last nite. Lol, that was fun.

Can flavors be added to make a little better taste?

if thats coconut oil sure you can add flavoring. Most cook with it. I make 00 capsules with it which we take three times a day. Look on the MB site they have recipes for food and drinks

if thats coconut oil sure you can add flavoring. Most cook with it. I make 00 capsules with it which we take three times a day. Look on the MB site they have recipes for food and drinks
That is the glycerine run from their tincture recipe. So, you make capsules from coconut oil, interesting. More reading for me now

I have a thread on my oil. EoF makes caps also. I dislike glycerin personally. Olive oil works well also, but I feel coconut oil is the best all around solvent. Are you planning to vape that? Most canna suspension in glycerin suck..I buy a special terpene based solution for ecig type vaping and dilute concentrate in it

That is the glycerine run from their tincture recipe. So, you make capsules from coconut oil, interesting. More reading for me now

Back