Extraction Magical Butter Machine

@Dudeski I have a recipe for chocolate chip peanut butter blondies that are serious, if you're interested.
I am serious! I will take the recipe.

20161212_092632.jpg

Gotta do something with this :smoking:

@Dudeski

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies

1 1/2 C. flour. 180g.
1/2tsp. baking soda. 3.75g
1/4 tsp. salt 1.5g.
3/4 C. brown sugar. 160g.
3/4 C. creamy P.B. 200g.
1/2 C cannabutter (room temp) 115g.
1/2 C white sugar 100g.
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla bean paste(or extract) 5g.
1C semisweet choc. chips 175g.

preheat oven @ 350. Grease 9x13. Set aside

sift or mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside

with a mixer on med. speed cream P.B., cannabutter, and sugars until light (apprpx 10 min.)
add egg, mix until incorporated.
reduce speed to low and add flour mix 1/3 at a time until just incorporated. Avoid overmixing.

Mix C. chips with rubber spatula.

Turn into 9x13 pan and press evenly throughout. Bake 18-20 min. until set.

cool, cut eat, get high.

Ty sir! These will be made. Anyone that wants to share in this thread, it is open for all. Hopefully this will help others in making canna meds.

Lately, I've loved edibles for the pain management, but they've also been a bit different than the last batch I made last year, whereas they're much more mellow and less imposing, so you're not couch-locked or freaking out.. The peanut butter cups are wicked easy to make:

Filling:

- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4-8tsp of canna oil (depending on strength)
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt

Then, the shell:

- 1.5 cups semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (different than filling)

Melt chocolate until smooth, add 1/4 cup peanut butter for smoothness and taste. Place in muffin tins, preferably in tin liners, but non-stick can sometimes work as well. Placae in fridge and let set, approximately 30min. I put mine in the freezer to speed up the process; about 5min in the freezer. Once set, place a spoonful of the filling in each cup. Once distributed, place remaining chocolate/PB mix on top. Add chopped nuts, if desired.Refrigerate for short durations or freeze for long-term storage.

Shared by @GodAmJT

Thanks

Started the vegetable glycerin run this morning. Used the recipe that came with the machine. Made max strength but it looked like it could have used a little more glycerin. I only had a 16 oz bottle so thats all i could use.
2oz, all buds decarbed at 250 for 28 minutes.

20161220_112712.jpg

Recipe said 130f for 8 hours, should be some stout tinc!

Mix was auto euphoria, candy cane, Neville haze and a little skylar white.

i just did a tincture with four ounces(more actually) of trim and a few flowers(maybe a quarter) decarbed. ran with 2.5 cups..didnt get it all. added a cup..eh,not quite.another half cup then BOOM 18 hour tincture. stuff was soo pulped up LOL it looked liked baked hash at the bottom LOL knocked me asleep with less than a single mL LOL nicey nice!! and THAT is a little hard to do depending on my pain level. so worked well.

Back