Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Update: my neighbor got 4 oz of the coconut and made the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the MB website. made half a batch, used all 4 oz in the batch and 60 small cookies. i musta done something right, when I went over both had eaten 1.5 cookies! my buddy had eaten 10mg gummies from CO. befire and said he was more stoned :crying:

So i only had one, and its mellow but i need another half because I have a tolerance and he doesn't . COPD has him so he cant smoke. his wife already wants to bake something else.

20161212_092632.jpg

Has anyone made a good green dragon(ethanol tincture) with this device? I tried the recipe that's stickied in this forum, but it came out super weak. I'm looking to make something that's strong enough where you only need one or two droppers full to get a good buzz.

Also would like to make e-juice that I can put in a regular old vape that you'd use for nicotine, with a tank and all that.

If this is effective for those, I'm definitely in for one.

You can make the vegetable glycerin tincture to vape and use just like green dragon. Im making it next, as soon as i can work in the time. I will post it here, but rebel makes it. Probably others but im not sure who.

Back