Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Now the big question, do you have one? If not you should get one!
:chef: Not yet, but will do. Probably order it up in the next day or so. I got a Mephisto Cosmic Queen at day 80 who is likely a perfect candidate to send lock-stock-&-barrel right into the Butter Machine. Just reading up now more on the topic of decarboxylation and trying to understand ....
  • why there is so much divergence of opinion on how to do it "just right", and.
  • whether Ardent's Nova Decarboxylator is truly the ultimate solution, or just an over-priced piece of great marketing
Seems like the prudent approach is to start with my toaster oven (its easier to regulate than my 24 year old stove) -- plus I got various temperature sensors (from my exploits in smoking beef, pork and turkey) so I can double check the accuracy. :greencheck:

I would use the regular oven. I use an old gas one, 245 for 29 minutes. My number comes from pop22.

Put the thermometer in the oven and see what it does. I turned it down just below to compensate for the up and down of the heat range. Too cool is much better than too hot

I would use the regular oven. I use an old gas one, 245 for 29 minutes. My number comes from pop22.

Put the thermometer in the oven and see what it does. I turned it down just below to compensate for the up and down of the heat range. Too cool is much better than too hot
I do 250 for 25 minutes, works good and is easy for this stoner to remember. :pass:

So if I make the everclear tinc and double boil down to goo.could I use wax liquidizer on my goo to turn to ejuice.......or do I make vg tincture add pg too and then vape......not sure if the mbm is the tool I need to make the vape pen worth it but my momma wants to medicate that way.........was making iso then using the remix but never worked well in carts I had available to me.....

WOW thanks everyone. My MBM2 came in yesterday. All of your input and experience is SO invaluable here. Again thanks to you and to AFN in general.

Sat I will make my first tincture. I have the 190 Everclear. I'll let you know. @SPZ you got to look at this thread.

Back