Extraction Magical Butter Machine

20171215_214536.jpg

20171215_214213.jpg

I love the MB Machine!

Have you had time to make anything else?
I made canna oil a couple time's & capsules, but pretty much that's all so far... I have a decent amount of Ever-clear I think am up to 8-1.75liters, I plan make tincture from some of that Duurty & also maybe the Dragon, then of course a few shatter runs as well..I need me an eth extractors badge hahaha:d5::pass: It seems like weather may give me a few chances to get outside to get some shatter runs done..next week sometime..:vibe:

I made canna oil a couple time's & capsules, but pretty much that's all so far... I have a decent amount of Ever-clear I think am up to 8-1.75liters, I plan make tincture from some of that Duurty & also maybe the Dragon, then of course a few shatter runs as well..I need me an eth extractors badge hahaha:d5::pass: It seems like weather may give me a few chances to get outside to get some shatter runs done..next week sometime..:vibe:
How did the capsules turn out

That's good medicine there!
yeah, I noticed I don't smoke nearly as much flower as I was... for real, I was constantly raiding my larger jars to fill my smaller jars... like on daily basis.. now am lucky if I have break into them once in a whole week, so that's quite a difference..my 1st today taken at 6am, here it is 7hrs later and still feeling it...Probably 2-3 I'll take next dose before this one totally wear off, since takes little time for next dose to hit..

That's good medicine there!

Than you'll like this it's some really good med I made Saturday night didn't use the MB have been eyeing one for awhile but for now my good ol electric skillet will have to do for now I bought new lights so that will be on the list for next Bday :LOLStoned:

20180203_223639.jpg

20180205_213839.jpg

Just finished reading these 32 pages - what a great compilation and super introduction for a noob like me. Subbed up now. Thanks everyone for their contributions. :cheers:

Back