Extraction Magical Butter Machine

I too use turkey roasting bags. I don't like the flavor. I don't even like smoking flowers, but put me at a table with canna caps, edibles and some fat dabs and I'll volunteer for that duty all year long! I smoked only 2 times with flower for 2017, but I am headed to Cannacon in Seattle in February and will get a few things from dispensaries for sure. Rosin joints, some Dutch berry pre rolls and a ton of edibles!
Well I guess that's just it, ya kinda need to like the taste of your flower to enjoy how it comes out.. I just been getting into the caps, Dabs, edibles & all that But I still love my flower...

@briman thanks, but ... I can get MBM to Europe. But price is 150€ + 80€ shipping + 23% importing taxes. So it's not economical.
Need to find something that is based in Europe/UK and then buy.

I only found MBM2 in UK, but price is 280€ without shipping. It's too much, half of my car, lol.

@briman thanks, but ... I can get MBM to Europe. But price is 150€ + 80€ shipping + 23% importing taxes. So it's not economical.
Need to find something that is based in Europe/UK and then buy.

I only found MBM2 in UK, but price is 280€ without shipping. It's too much, half of my car, lol.
Thats just not right. Adding the tax on top of shipping prices. :nono: I don't know if there is one based in Europe like the mbm

It would appear that a UK company (Canna-Butter.co.uk) has become the "official" UK supplier - and is now selling the 240 volt version of the MBM2 on this side of the pond..... Link Here

However, the price is still a little dearer than the US at £225.95 (including postage)

Also, this is just info I have found... Although they state they are connected, I can't verify how legitimate the connection to the parent company is and therefore if all warranties and guarantees apply - check it out for yourselves and make up your own minds.

Last edited:
@Mossy The thing with this one Link Here is, it is advertised as a 230/240 volt machine.... ready for the UK market !

So... No need for new cables, plugs, adapters, voltage changers, etc... just plug it in and go !

Last edited:
Back