Extraction Magical Butter Machine

Moring all! Making a batch o Holiday Cheer! 66 grams of decarbed bud with a mix of purple kush and cindy jack! 4 cups of coconut oil and 4 tbs of soy lecithin. decarbed for 32 minutes at 250*F and just dropped it in the magic butter machine and plugged it in. Set it for 160*F for 4 hours. I know it can be done in 2, but I want everything the canna has to offer and this should be some stout oil! I had to rush it, as the wife is at work and she doesnt partake and hates when the house smells like canna, so I am doing this on the quick and with a 4 hour time in the MB2, I'll have a few hours to clean up and air the house out a bit. Looking forward to capping these and making some Christmas brownies!
View attachment 838320 View attachment 838321 View attachment 838322
Will you post a pic of the butter after 4 hours? I have only run 2, any stronger and they would hit like Mike Tyson!

Absolutely the best canna hardware I own! Just made an ISO extraction with mine. I run it at 120F for 2 hours. Keeps the evaporation down while processing and works like a charm. I have a setup outdoors to boil of the alcohol. the concentrate is for caps that my lady takes for her MS. I make a lot of coconut oil with mine also. Recently made the best butter ever with it too! Its an investment everyone who makes oil or butter regularly should make! And its consistent! use the same weed, get the same results everytime!

:nicethread:

Thats what I like to see! Something new i will have to try. And I believe @Unique was going to make an extraction run. I never thought of using iso in it. How long to boil it down afterwards?

HA! You should try cooking the oil a second time with maybe 2/3 as much weed as used the first run.........lights out!
Oh, im too much a lightweight for that! But i could see it happening. Do you strain it before the second run?

Will you post a pic of the butter after 4 hours? I have only run 2, any stronger and they would hit like Mike Tyson!
yes sir, I will do that for sure. I have done a couple runs on 4 hours and a couple runs on 6 hours. really couldnt tell the difference on it, But 4 hours and its gets all the cannabinoids and thc converted, without burning the oil.

HA! You should try cooking the oil a second time with maybe 2/3 as much weed as used the first run.........lights out!
simon.jpg
I have to still be able to function a bit pop! I cant hang out on the couch all day!:rofl:

I have an induction plate and a large, deep pan. I fill it with water. I place a couple Ball jar lids in the bottom and rest a square pyrex dish in the bath and fill it with the solution. I set the hot plate to heat the water to just shy of boiling. Takes a few hours like this ( when its 20 F outside... ). I run this inside my large, charcoal grill. Keeps it hidden and free on airborne contaminants.

pro tip, if you store your oil in mason jars, flip the jar upside down and keep rotating it every 20-30 minutes and you dont get any separation or gunk in the bottom after it solidifies. it stays mixed that way, so you dont have to melt it down to stir it.

A 2 hour run only gets a mild canna taste to the butter. I personally love the flavor! Thanks to pop22 i can properly decarb.

I bought a butter mold. Wrap the sticks in cellophane and freeze.

I should break out the MBM and try a glycerine run. Want to try making some infused VG and then mixing that with some PG to try making a little vape juice.

Has anyone that's not a fan of the canna taste in the butter tried the water curing before making the butter? Haven't tried it but from what I've heard it's supposed to be able to remove most of the plant taste.

Back