Speaking of movies, Has anyone seen the movie "blink twice" yet? I believe it's on amazon, pretty good movie.

Watched half of the new joker movie last night and it's good but the whole musical thing throughout the movie really blows. I'll still watch the rest of it tonight but it put me to sleep with all the singing.

1000028326.jpg

Speaking of movies, Has anyone seen the movie "blink twice" yet? I believe it's on amazon, pretty good movie.

Watched half of the new joker movie last night and it's good but the whole musical thing throughout the movie really blows. I'll still watch the rest of it tonight but it put me to sleep with all the singing.
1728146195019.gif

Butter lady saw blink twice the other night! I heard on the radio the new joker sucks donkey d! :shrug::rofl:

View attachment 1710665

Butter lady saw blink twice the other night! I heard on the radio the new joker sucks donkey d! :shrug::rofl:
Yeah I mean the story is "good" but every other scene they are breaking out into a song and dance, just feels like a filler movie leading up to Harley Quinn getting her own movie or something. Thank God we didn't pay for it and watched it at home or else I woulda hated it more :rofl:

But "blink twice" dude you have to watch it it's really good!

Yeah I mean the story is "good" but every other scene they are breaking out into a song and dance, just feels like a filler movie leading up to Harley Quinn getting her own movie or something. Thank God we didn't pay for it and watched it at home or else I woulda hated it more :rofl:

But "blink twice" dude you have to watch it it's really good!
Thanks for the heads up, I am not a musical fan.

Back