Gimme a minute…I’ve got a pretty full plate the next month. <—— See what I did there?
1728078167700.gif

I’ve got a dab train i gotta keep moving down the tracks! :eyebrows::lildab::crying:

1728078215396.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

The effects from the immunizations has faded. I am hungry after seeing Franks Steak!

Just had a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner last night no picture, so it didn't happen :rofl: If only calories worked like that!

Breakfast this morning was potatoes O'Brian, fried egg and tomato, chicken sausage, yogurt, mycelium, granola, nectarine.

The long Black Espresso was very good Brazil/El Salvador roasted to fullcity+ 4 days off the roast - The kind of stuff snobs love.

IMG_20241004_093029255.jpg

The name actually has to do with my tattoos. My brother got the traditional sparrows tattoos for having sailed over 10,000 nautical miles in the Navy. I always loved his and finally got my own several years ago 🖤
Now your handle makes sense.
Gotta be cooked to medium rare before its food! Right now its just dead cow! ;) :eyebrows::rofl::d5:
My wife would beg to differ.
People are dumbasses, we don’t import toilet paper and drinking water.
Well - panic buying during covid actually lead to a real shortage of toilet paper. If you were among those that ran out it may have been a raw lesson. I would venture to say there are some hoarders out there still using what they bought then.

Good evening grow Fam. Has been a cpl weeks since i been on. :smokeout:
Hope all has been well. Tonight’s food prono is brought to you in part by my coworker whom we turned onto our meat market freezer run mainstay.
She was bragging up the Canadian Bacon and brought me a few slices… i thought they would make some awesome knock off McEmerald’s eggy Muffin
IMG_0452.jpeg

Wife had pulled some Harvardi.
IMG_0058.jpeg

And yes like my guy @Fermented_Fruitz on my tots…

Lol, be well friends and happy Friday. It is time to stuff my face with shrimp and wash it down with sudz.

Back