You settled now @KingRatt :pighug:.. ready to go job hunting.....?......
Yes, i believe im ready to find a job @Mossy ,im researching jobs in the cannabis industry since i live in southern CA anyway. There are shops around here all over, but i really want to explore my options. A job on a farm would be ideal, but anywhere i could work and learn would be an option. I will also still be looking at counseling jobs. However there has been a bit of an economic shift of sorts, where as a counselor even 5yrs ago, i could support myself no problem, it seems to be getting harder and harder to do so, especially in San Diego. But i will find something, the main points being that i like the job, and hopefully it pays better than unemployment lol.

Yes, i believe im ready to find a job @Mossy ,im researching jobs in the cannabis industry since i live in southern CA anyway. There are shops around here all over, but i really want to explore my options. A job on a farm would be ideal, but anywhere i could work and learn would be an option. I will also still be looking at counseling jobs. However there has been a bit of an economic shift of sorts, where as a counselor even 5yrs ago, i could support myself no problem, it seems to be getting harder and harder to do so, especially in San Diego. But i will find something, the main points being that i like the job, and hopefully it pays better than unemployment lol.

Got my #FingersCrossed for you......:wizzy:...and Boris... he'll be gutted if he can't go to work with you.....:pighug:

I'm still blaming COVID...it changed us....and changed the jobs market completely.

Have you thought about becoming an online counsellor...?... You and Boris could be an app....:headbang:

Morning @Azton :bighug: ....whazzup with your living conditions.....?....

You are not sucking up that Co2 are you.....?..
Well, what's left of it at least 😅 It's the wood burner in the other room, where I sleep the levels are 450-ish, so I'm good. But I hang out in the "grow room" most of the time. I also smoke in there which I have noticed can bring the CO2 up quite a bit. Unhealthy bit.

I'm installing a cigar fan one of these days to smoke under. Everything smells like weed and burn in here.

Got my #FingersCrossed for you......:wizzy:...and Boris... he'll be gutted if he can't go to work with you.....:pighug:

I'm still blaming COVID...it changed us....and changed the jobs market completely.

Have you thought about becoming an online counsellor...?... You and Boris could be an app....:headbang:
Yup, watched a report on the after effects. Older experienced workers just consolidated and got out of the job market for good. Younger workers just don't have the chops to replace them, either from not wanting to work for that pay to being given a task to do, finishing it and just sitting there waiting to be told what to do next, needing constant micromanaging....then complaining the boss is always hanging around watching them.
They included a story of a restaurant inside a horse track that was always at least 1/2 full on weekdays and people waiting on weekends. The employees they had have just left the job market and new people don't want to work. They are only open for special events now

Back