1728063333070.gif

image.jpg

Agreed! Not sure if the politicians are supposed to do the cleanup and are just moving slow? Better then my state where first sign of a disaster they flee to Mexico! :shrug::crying:

Clean up? There's still hundreds of people stranded and hundreds of people missing. It's been a week and the federal response has been shit! Not tryin to be a dousch or harsh anyones buzz, but this IS one of the many reasons to participate in politics! People have lost everything and in a lot of cases, their lives!
A friend in TN took this picture. Video has also made it to nation media as well

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 1.42.39 PM.png

Clean up? There's still hundreds of people stranded and hundreds of people missing. It's been a week and the federal response has been shit! Not tryin to be a dousch or harsh anyones buzz, but this IS one of the many reasons to participate in politics! People have lost everything and in a lot of cases, their lives!
A friend in TN took this picture. Video has also made it to nation media as well

View attachment 1710480

I have seen a LOT of pictures like this, but that aren't this picture. What a mess.

Thank god bro the day the strike started within hours my costco the entire back section where the toilet paper and bottled waters are was roped off and totally empty! They had 1 pallet of bottled water they brought out and it was like a swarm of vultures swooping in to snag em! They didn’t even put em out the way just dropped em in the middle of the aisle outside the dairy cooler and disappeared in about 60 seconds!
The toilet paper hoarding has always cracked me up!

Back