Life gets immensely better once you shut the news off and stop viewing life through the lense of politics.

Just saying….

well....

1726087297137.gif
:doh: ppp

Good morning and thanks bud. Same to u :toke:

Thanks @Shugrows
How u holdin up?
Man right now Im living hour by hour. Things are tuff right now. All around. But I I havent had a chew in 2 weeks and almost 5 days clean off of kratom. Got the first few hours sleep last night in 4 days. So there is some positivity in my life

Man right now Im living hour by hour. Things are tuff right now. All around. But I I havent had a chew in 2 weeks and almost 5 days clean off of kratom. Got the first few hours sleep last night in 4 days. So there is some positivity in my life
You got this bro!!!! :bighug: :vibes::karmacloud::peace::meds:

The east coast strike is over, with the shipping companies agreeing to a 62% pay increase over 6 years. Might sound like a high number until you consider the fact that us employees doing the same exact labor for the same exact companies on the west coast are already paid that. We all knew it would be a very short strike but the media prefers fearmongering so they can present the appearance that the White House had any say in the matter and tell you the vegetable made a phone call blah blah blah.
Thank god bro the day the strike started within hours my costco the entire back section where the toilet paper and bottled waters are was roped off and totally empty! They had 1 pallet of bottled water they brought out and it was like a swarm of vultures swooping in to snag em! They didn’t even put em out the way just dropped em in the middle of the aisle outside the dairy cooler and disappeared in about 60 seconds!

Thank god bro the day the strike started within hours my costco the entire back section where the toilet paper and bottled waters are was roped off and totally empty! They had 1 pallet of bottled water they brought out and it was like a swarm of vultures swooping in to snag em! They didn’t even put em out the way just dropped em in the middle of the aisle outside the dairy cooler and disappeared in about 60 seconds!

Everyone laughed when I came up with my reusable roll of toilet paper idea. Not so stupid now, is it.

15 bucks little man
put that shit in my hand
if that money doesn't show
then you owe me owe me owe
my JUNGLE LOVE
OH-EE-OH-EE-OHHH
i think i wanna know ya know ya yeah what?
1728063071588.gif

Back