Screenshot 2024-10-26 at 1.01.46 AM.png

@Hotfire this 1 is indeed tasty af! No idea how they did it but indeed does taste like eating a blueberry muffin! They have some of the platinum ones too but the clerk hadn’t tried any yet to make a recommendation so i got this 1 for now! :thumbsup:

image.jpg
image.jpg

I may get the platinum berry cherry lime next time! Or the punch flavored! They had one called sour pink dust that according to a smoke shop website that actually had a flavor description listed with each flavor said its supposed to be like a pink pixy stix thingy! Def wanna hear how that tastes from someone before i grab 1! Platinum ones are their fancy one but smoke shop by me they are only $2 more then the pulse x!

Also u seen these?? Just saw on a vape website and some flavors out there i wanna try!

Wanna see if my local shop carries them cuz i def would like to try the root beer flavor! :eyebrows::headbang:

@Hotfire this 1 is indeed tasty af! No idea how they did it but indeed does taste like eating a blueberry muffin! They have some of the platinum ones too but the clerk hadn’t tried any yet to make a recommendation so i got this 1 for now! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1714588View attachment 1714589

I may get the platinum berry cherry lime next time! Or the punch flavored! They had one called sour pink dust that according to a smoke shop website that actually had a flavor description listed with each flavor said its supposed to be like a pink pixy stix thingy! Def wanna hear how that tastes from someone before i grab 1! Platinum ones are their fancy one but smoke shop by me they are only $2 more then the pulse x!

If you wanna grow some, check out Humboldt seed co Blueberry Muffin. Smells exactly like it. Pretty crazy how close the smell is is

If you wanna grow some, check out Humboldt seed co Blueberry Muffin. Smells exactly like it. Pretty crazy how close the smell is is
I’m not growing tobacco dudeski! This is my cigarette replacement device! ;)

Back