What's your take on this? Was always under the assumption that "SOS" was either made with ground beef or that weird dried beef in a jar stuff. Biscuits and gravy is usually sausage...Could be me, a regional thing, or just whatever ya got
SOS is basically creamed chipped beef (the beef in a jar shit) on toast! If someone gave me that but called it biscuits and gravy…..

1728053853177.gif

1728053930147.gif

I thought this was a storm? :shrug:
Agreed! Not sure if the politicians are supposed to do the cleanup and are just moving slow? Better then my state where first sign of a disaster they flee to Mexico! :shrug::crying:

Morning KR :toke: I wait till later to hug the folks I’m around don’t think the guys here would appreciate it might get some weird looks from my coworkers telling them I love them :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
U gotta watch out for dem sexual harassment lawsuits! ;) :nono::crying:

Morning KR :toke: I wait till later to hug the folks I’m around don’t think the guys here would appreciate it might get some weird looks from my coworkers telling them I love them :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Good idea @Fermented_Fruitz lol. I dont need anybody losing their job haha! Please, and this goes for everybody, try to keep your hands off your coworkers, aint nobody got time for no sexual harassment cases hahaha 😂. And if the worst should happen, please try to learn from the situation, and please Do Not hug the Judge or the Bailiff bahaha!! 😹

Back