The version served in U.S. jails and prisons is ground meat in white gravy over toast, affectionately called "shit on a shingle."

What's your take on this? Was always under the assumption that "SOS" was either made with ground beef or that weird dried beef in a jar stuff. Biscuits and gravy is usually sausage...Could be me, a regional thing, or just whatever ya got

What's your take on this? Was always under the assumption that "SOS" was either made with ground beef or that weird dried beef in a jar stuff. Biscuits and gravy is usually sausage...Could be me, a regional thing, or just whatever ya got
"Here's the story, of a lovely lady..." Edit:my dumbass replied to the wrong post :face: :dizzy: :rofl:

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 10.14.43 AM.png

Last edited:
:bighug:
Tryna not be pissy about this stupid bag attached to me.
🤔 Thinking about what to have for breakfast
🐭👉🧀
Hopefully its not permanent. If it anything like the bag I had attached to me for a short but long at the moment period of time. Its not any easy thing to take.

I was brought up that way SOS was with the dried meat slices and a more plain white gravy sausage gravy is normally more spicy :shrug::pass:

@5 Star Trich How'd you do with the storm? Have seen some scary stuff from counties near you
We're good here. We got lucky. Got friends in NC and TN that lost everything but their lives. Some are still stranded in the mountains. Sad shit. Fucking politicians!
:pass:

The version served in U.S. jails and prisons is ground meat in white gravy over toast, affectionately called "shit on a shingle."
Lmfao maybe in 1970! They don’t make the inmates eat that garbage anymore! Probably get sued for cruel and unusual punishment! ;) :crying:

Back