Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Nice hear today, upper 70s. I have been preparing food for a couple of days now as I host the annual Nieces' dinner using my family restaurant recipes tomorrow night.

Linner last night:
I am getting better at using the grill, Citrus Chicken, Rice ala Ms. MOG, asparagus,

IMG_20241024_161810824_HDR (1).jpg
IMG_20241024_164629112.jpg

The tomatoes must be eaten so poached egg in tomato over a fresh herb breakfast patty with hashbrowns and fruit. A long Black. I must roast coffee today!

IMG_20241025_090703362.jpg

I Love Knorr stock and stock cubes.......:chef:.. value for money and no allergic reaction..

Hubby is still a bit iffy with his appetite... either baked potatoes or sanis only for now...and...bland...

I did get myself a small..for 1 steak the other day...and the twat ate half of it without any bother......:crying:...I was praying for an hour that he got indigestion...but he managed okay.......:nono:....sigh......

:crying::crying::crying:

He's got a fancy for instant noodles for tonight.......and I've got a homemade stock that has had chicken portions..then a rack of ribs...and the bacon pan scrapings/fat in...:chef:...so...he might get his Wish.......:pighug:
I once dated a woman that had her gall bladder removed. Whenever she ate fatty food her gas would kill all living matter in a 20 foot radius, it was horrible. She insisted on eating fatty foods and I said adios. :gassy1:

I been eating since 230 this morning and im still hungry :crisps:. Ramen, bacon, PB and j samis, cheese sticks, oatmeal, fiber bars, beef jerky. This is gettin ridiculous
Pinky your body is hungry, this is a good sign of health returning. Try to add some green vegetables in there. The microwave is your friend here even frozen vegetables are really good for you. Sports drinks can help when the craving might be for salts?

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Nice hear today, upper 70s. I have been preparing food for a couple of days now as I host the annual Nieces' dinner using my family restaurant recipes tomorrow night.

Linner last night:
I am getting better at using the grill, Citrus Chicken, Rice ala Ms. MOG, asparagus,

View attachment 1714242View attachment 1714243

The tomatoes must be eaten so poached egg in tomato over a fresh herb breakfast patty with hashbrowns and fruit. A long Black. I must roast coffee today!

View attachment 1714241

I once dated a woman that had her gall bladder removed. Whenever she ate fatty food her gas would kill all living matter in a 20 foot radius, it was horrible. She insisted on eating fatty foods and I said adios. :gassy1:

Pinky your body is hungry, this is a good sign of health returning. Try to add some green vegetables in there. The microwave is your friend here even frozen vegetables are really good for you. Sports drinks can help when the craving might be for salts?
Thanks man. Ur always helpful with the diet advice. A lot of people here are. Ive learned a lot about the food im putting in my belly. I think most days i get my vegetables in. There's something about that after dinner/late night hunger where i can't really do meat and veggies anymore for the day. Idk y tho, I focus so hard on getting in what im "supposed to eat" at meals that in between i crave everything but. During the day i think i keep most of my snacks healthy, too. Well, healthier than i would have chosen before. Fruit, nuts, baby carrots, green giant frozen veggie trays, avocado , pb on an apple, jerky, cheese, greek yogurt. I think u may be onto something with the sports drinks too, i occasionally notice the symptoms of low electrolytes. And more with the more i eat???

Back