Happy Friday Folks...........having an awesome day here.......I was gifted some auto reg seeds from a breeder friend I met on here and I am about to take a trip down the breeding rabbit hole. I am hoping to breed some meds that are specific to my needs. Lucky for me, my breeder friend agreed to mentor me along the way. I have a very overstocked supply of feminized strains to select from for starters but my ultimate goal is to create an autoflowering version of a landrace Panama Red I have access to. It is my all time favorite strain but it has a 16 week flowering period and that is too much for me. I have received 3 versions of the auto regs with varying finishing times so Hopefully I can shorten up the flowering times. This is something I have thought about doing for a long time and I am really thankful I got this little push from a friend. First thing I have to do is take the gifted seeds and make more. I have 10 seeds each of three versions. I think I will do multipots of each one and keep them seperate to avoid cross pollinating. I am open to any input from the knowledge base on here and thanks in advance for your input......... :pass:
When you get that Panama red auto’s let me know… if you are giving a few away that is…

Back