1729530280406.gif

image.jpg

I've actually burned a Jeremy Shockey jersey before :crying:
As cheap as the material is for basketball jerseys these days a wayward ash off a joint could make u go up like an inferno! Pretty funny still rock my Jason Terry Mavs jersey from back when they won the championship and it was the cheaper model not the authentic one but still mine the logo and name and number on back are all stitched on vs nowadays the name and that shit is iron on but still equally as expensive! Almost look like they got about a dozen or so washes before the shit starts cracking and peeling! My rangers jersey was almost $200 and the name is also iron on but but at least texas on front is stitched on patch or whatever u call it!

image.jpg

Moms ordered some seeds for some self pollinating cucumbers and supposedly only take 37ish days to harvest so started her some in my closet germination station and i am going outside now to wash out my 5 earthbox minis so i can fill with soil and plant these for her today!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Told her til these low overnight temps move out i will put in my tent if need be so they don’t get stunted or anything after planting them up! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Moms ordered some seeds for some self pollinating cucumbers and supposedly only take 37ish days to harvest so started her some in my closet germination station and i am going outside now to wash out my 5 earthbox minis so i can fill with soil and plant these for her today!

View attachment 1713661View attachment 1713662

Told her til these low overnight temps move out i will put in my tent if need be so they don’t get stunted or anything after planting them up! :thumbsup::cooldance:
Auto cucumbers? 37 days from seed to harvest? Dodgers playing the Yankees in the world series? What a time to be alive :crying: :crying:

Auto cucumbers? 37 days from seed to harvest? Dodgers playing the Yankees in the world series? What a time to be alive :crying: :crying:
She wanted me to grow them in my tent but I don’t wanna wind up with those cucumber feeler things wrapped around everything in my tent cuz when they die and dry up they are a bitch to get off and make a mess!

Ya @Frankthetank i am looking forward to ordering a new glass top with a little more volume and the bigger max coil! Just popping that jewel out and putting this cheapo cap in the hole where jewel went makes a big difference!
image.jpg

Can get bigger hits and clear it out waaaay easier so usually 1.5 cycles will clear out a glob vs before i could put in about same as i load in swordfish and could still be pulling small hits on the 3rd cycle! :d5:

Back