BBBOOOOOOOOOOOO! :rofl:

Have three numbers for ya: 2010, 2012, 2014!
1000029452.png

1000029453.gif

OK, been puttering around and reached my limit. Waiting for it to kick in. I guess I'm gonna have to start pushing to get into pain management. Too bad all those pill mills forced em to revamp the system.
Unfortunately the people with real need are left out again.

Same with weed up here. When they legalized they shut down the compassion clubs.

Problem is most of the legal producers are only interested in boutique recreational cannabis so good medical strains are harder to find.

Luckily I enjoy growing and can manage most tasks myself.

Ya @Frankthetank gonna call the 2 places in Dallas tomorrow to see if either have the gordo scientific spinner caps made for carta2/ peak pro cuz just swapping the stock jewel out for this makes a big difference on cloud size on hits without it being as harsh as trying to get an ewually sized hit with that jewel in it! :eyebrows::headbang::lildab:
B2B1B217-DAB7-4B15-A1ED-654744186BE3.jpeg

Just stick this cap straight thru hole where jewel went! Couple companies make aftermarket plug caps that fit these coils and snugly hold a joystick style carb cap or one of the aftermarket jewel type ones that are just nicer then standard jewel but are spinner style instead! One with and 1 without a carb too on the spinner jewels i saw! I just want a small spinner ball cap!

Lord possum dabbenstein approves! :thumbsup::rofl:
560D295A-20ED-47E5-8D1B-35E5A6E33DA8.jpeg

Sold out on their website but couple 3rd party sites had them! And 2 shops in dallas are authorized dealers!

Last edited:
:thanks:@420Forever How are the maples looking your way? They are past peek here in my opinion :smokeit:

uh, we have maplez here-? :eek1: that'z newz to me :rofl:

mmm, but seriously, we might have maplez here, but i honestly dunno one kinda tree from another, lol :rolleyes2: the one thing i do know is that whatever tf kinda treez we have, they ain't the kind that ever give any real color....i mean, can u say d - r - a - b - ? :nono: :rolleyes1: ppp

Ya @Frankthetank gonna call the 2 places in Dallas tomorrow to see if either have the gordo scientific spinner caps made for carta2/ peak pro cuz just swapping the stock jewel out for this makes a big difference on cloud size on hits without it being as harsh as trying to get an ewually sized hit with that jewel in it! :eyebrows::headbang::lildab:
View attachment 1713508

Just stick this cap straight thru hole where jewel went! Couple companies make aftermarket plug caps that fit these coils and snugly hold a joystick style carb cap or one of the aftermarket jewel type ones that are just nicer then standard jewel but are spinner style instead! One with and 1 without a carb too on the spinner jewels i saw! I just want a small spinner ball cap!

Lord possum dabbenstein approves! :thumbsup::rofl:

Sold out on their website but couple 3rd party sites had them! And 2 shops in dallas are authorized dealers!
Wonder if these would fit.. looks like it would :shrug:
Replacement Accessory Part,Universal Cover with Silicone Case,Green/Pink/Clear (3 PCS) https://a.co/d/2ahHeva

Back