Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet. The Espresso this morning was an African blend. I could have roasted it 10 seconds longer so it was not as bold as I was hoping. It got much better as it cooled.

OMG last night on my way to bed I peeked into the tent and noticed the reservoir was still full :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Sure enough the pump had failed and I could not find the back-up anywhere, put shoes on and searched the garage. I should have put on a jacket because I got cold, no pump. I guess the back-up was the one I was using? I had to hand fertigate before I went to bed and when I got up to go pee twice through the night. Just glad I noticed.

I have had two Vivosun pumps fail in less than a year each. I will not be buying that brand again.

As you can see we went to the GF Bakery this morning:

View attachment 1713443

Good thing Gracie is not a Cadaver Dog :haha:
After seeing this I'll ditch the vivosun pump I have in my cart. To be honest the only good vivosun product I got is a heat mat. Everything else I threw away. I am going to build an auto feed system so I don't have to hand fertigate all day 😄.

After seeing this I'll ditch the vivosun pump I have in my cart. To be honest the only good vivosun product I got is a heat mat. Everything else I threw away. I am going to build an auto feed system so I don't have to hand fertigate all day 😄.
I bought a CreekStone pump at Harbor Freight. I modified it to be a bottom pickup by cutting the filter cage and standing it on end, this way it will pick-up down to about 1" water depth. I usually change the res before it gets that low.

I have their smallest pump running in a water feature in my yard. They last about 2 years of always on. I don't know how long this bigger 620 GPH up to 11' lift will work in my Res but the price is about 1/3 of any other. There is a coupon right now for 35% off.

Today is the last day!

2024-10-20_15-35-03.jpg

Sump pump. Been using it for a while with zero issues. Pretty much unlimited drippers. I have blown a connection or 2 though. Only issue is finding the fittings :pass:
PXL_20241020_232617784.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet. The Espresso this morning was an African blend. I could have roasted it 10 seconds longer so it was not as bold as I was hoping. It got much better as it cooled.

OMG last night on my way to bed I peeked into the tent and noticed the reservoir was still full :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Sure enough the pump had failed and I could not find the back-up anywhere, put shoes on and searched the garage. I should have put on a jacket because I got cold, no pump. I guess the back-up was the one I was using? I had to hand fertigate before I went to bed and when I got up to go pee twice through the night. Just glad I noticed.

I have had two Vivosun pumps fail in less than a year each. I will not be buying that brand again.

As you can see we went to the GF Bakery this morning:

View attachment 1713443

Good thing Gracie is not a Cadaver Dog :haha:
Vivosun is cheap! An IG buddy almost lost everything cuz he had one of their oscillating fans catch fire while he wasn’t home and burned his tent down and torched the room it was in! Luckily didn’t burn whole house down but vivosun then came with an army of lawyers trying to fight him on paying for the damages! After a bunch of peeps started sharing it on instagram they conceded and payed for the damages! Soon after like within weeks you could no longer buy that model of fan from them and they totally redesigned them before rerelease! A knockoff version of ac infinity new model! :yoinks::nono::cuss:

Back