Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet. The Espresso this morning was an African blend. I could have roasted it 10 seconds longer so it was not as bold as I was hoping. It got much better as it cooled.

OMG last night on my way to bed I peeked into the tent and noticed the reservoir was still full :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Sure enough the pump had failed and I could not find the back-up anywhere, put shoes on and searched the garage. I should have put on a jacket because I got cold, no pump. I guess the back-up was the one I was using? I had to hand fertigate before I went to bed and when I got up to go pee twice through the night. Just glad I noticed.

I have had two Vivosun pumps fail in less than a year each. I will not be buying that brand again.

As you can see we went to the GF Bakery this morning:

IMG_20241020_095848693.jpg

OMG..... Imagine how much More your wife is gonna want for next year......:crying:... don't let her see the photos...:photog:...or she'll be using them as a blueprint.....:crying:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:
:rofl::rofl::crying: She actually donated some of her surplus to the tunnel.

_DSC5738.JPG
_DSC5739.JPG
_DSC5740.JPG
_DSC5741.JPG
_DSC5742.JPG
_DSC5743.JPG
_DSC5744.JPG
_DSC5745.JPG

There were hundreds of features I did not get photos of.
whew, actually got sum decent sleep las nite :joy: it'z also beautiful weather in the heartland....gonna be 80-ish next 3 dayz & was clear, calm & 70 for walkiez this morning :cools: ppp

View attachment 1713426View attachment 1713427View attachment 1713428View attachment 1713429View attachment 1713430
Good thing Gracie is not a Cadaver Dog :haha:

OK Kittens, think I'm mostly done for the day. Got the base finished up and covered. Gotta get landscape fabric to cover all the shiny but a good insulation layer over the bottom that'll protect the heat mats from the hardware cloth. 2 uprights in place, 4 to go then the top section. Then staple on the plastic. Should do good on keeping it all warm when it needs it.
Thinking about doing tomatoes for next year and purusing varieties. SiL has been doing the everglades cherrtes and can't keep enough. Think I'm gonna try the Floradades, developed especially for this area. Bell pepper seeds are kinda hit n miss about being in stock.

Back