Love me a bit of haggis........ :headbang:

I tried to eat haggis twice - no thanks.

We went to a friends private Halloween Spook house this evening. It was better than Disney Land's Haunted Mansion. It was 16 or 18 individual sets (scenes) Clowns, spiders, pirates, mummies, skeletons, etc. in a 400 yard tunnel full of animatronics and all manor of scary startling effects. I was afraid to take pictures because I did not ask if it was ok. I snuck a few and will download the camera tomorrow. They started working on it last July. A true work of art and love. My bowels are still angry and I am a bit dizzy but the strobe light room made me dizzy as hell. Ms. MOG was squeezing my arm so tight it hurt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It was great fun!

Time for bed.............. Good Morfnoevight All! 💤💤💤

We went to a friends private Halloween Spook house this evening. It was better than Disney Land's Haunted Mansion. It was 16 or 18 individual sets (scenes) Clowns, spiders, pirates, mummies, skeletons, etc. in a 400 yard tunnel full of animatronics and all manor of scary startling effects. I was afraid to take pictures because I did not ask if it was ok. I snuck a few and will download the camera tomorrow. They started working on it last July. A true work of art and love. My bowels are still angry and I am a bit dizzy but the strobe light room made me dizzy as hell. Ms. MOG was squeezing my arm so tight it hurt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It was great fun!

OMG..... Imagine how much More your wife is gonna want for next year......:crying:... don't let her see the photos...:photog:...or she'll be using them as a blueprint.....:crying:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

I would say it is getting a touch warm in your room. I have had the same issue with that type of growth when my temps were high.

Could be genetics also, but just my two cents 👍

I love me some Double Grape. I have grown many crosses as well, they are almost always heavy hitting, tasty, and decent yielding plants.
it hasnt been over 82f
about 75f average im guessing
double grape is awesome!

Always loved English humor and takin the piss outta people too! In good fun of course....

You've gotta have a Like minded group... :headbang: ...and I think we do it real well in #LiveStoners...with GIFs......

They set the tone of the response..........
H6jC.gif

@Mossy, think you should have some tapas and your trotters in the sand today! Goo morning and goo night... :dizzy:

Cheers @Cerebral Goo :bighug: ... Might be a bit cold for Trotters in the waters this morning.......

Our favourite beach cafe with the best tapas closes down from the end of October to Easter...:yoinks:....bereft...:biggrin:

Back