Good morning, happy weekend, and have a great day
IMG_3154.jpeg

Pro tip: Frank has those funds because I bought the 16$ carb cap from enail. :thumbsup: Take that lesson, apply it broadly….
I saw that one first but the reviews said it sucked balls at spinning terp pearls (not using those) and 1 suggested the gordo scientific one so was gonna splurge since only $25 more! I need to contact the company and ask if it fits properly into the maxx coil too cuz i am gonna upgrade that as well this weekend when i order some goodies! Then next up will be a new glass top and one of them tuff tethers thingamajigs but thats more for the looks so it can wait! It does say the smaller of them coils is sized to be able to hold a hot knife in it but i gotta see it to believe it! Wish somewhere had both them gordo caps along with replacement glass so could just make 1 order! :shrug::eyebrows::rofl:

I saw that one first but the reviews said it sucked balls at spinning terp pearls (not using those) and 1 suggested the gordo scientific one so was gonna splurge since only $25 more! I need to contact the company and ask if it fits properly into the maxx coil too cuz i am gonna upgrade that as well this weekend when i order some goodies! Then next up will be a new glass top and one of them tuff tethers thingamajigs but thats more for the looks so it can wait! It does say the smaller of them coils is sized to be able to hold a hot knife in it but i gotta see it to believe it! Wish somewhere had both them gordo caps along with replacement glass so could just make 1 order! :shrug::eyebrows::rofl:
1729351929527.gif

Back