Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet.

I feel better today but still a little weak. I got the lawn mowed, cars washed, and shopping done at Costco. I am going to take a nap before I set up the yard decorations.

This ain't right, You need to get a disability attorney today!

Keep shopping for an attorney don't give up. Check into social security disability. You have a valid reason for not being able to work.

Hearing "percussion" in your ears can be high blood pressure, it can be serious. I was on Atkins for 3 years I lost weight but caused kidney stones and other health issues. A balanced diet with smaller proportions is a better way to loose.

View attachment 1713159

I did all kind of contests for years when I worked here. Someone else needs to step up.

:toke:
Thanks man, ya i was on the phone with a couple ppl today, apparently me improving is working against me, idk seeming like unemployment is the better short term but then the problem is how it will effect insurance and that can of worms.

@PinkyNotTheBrain

Did you try this guy?

or this one they both seem aggressive

Filled out the application for one of em online , they both got commercials on all the time so that's where i was looking today.

I've done all i can do for the day. Bout time to have a smoke try n forget the bullspit for a minute
384546e3-7238-4b0b-8cb3-5536e5d72650_text.gif

Thanks man, ya i was on the phone with a couple ppl today, apparently me improving is working against me, idk seeming like unemployment is the better short term but then the problem is how it will effect insurance and that can of worms.
You mean not dying? What ins are you concerned about? A good attorney will solve all of this.

Back