I also have a new forum campaign strategy that focuses on a different age group to try to get them interested in growing here.

1729280431550.png

You must be confused bud! Under canopy lighting is just that…..lights below the canopy height! Just sayin :shrug::rofl:
Yeah I got that bro,…I’m saying I don’t like them there. They didn’t give me the results they said. They professed extra 20%, and I experienced more like 2%.

I believe they will be more effective at a higher level. I’ve been growing for over 30 years, I think I understand what “under-canopy” means, but you know thanks for letting me know😒

okay, i skipped a few pages, cuz i got stuff to catch up on. Appetite is somewhat back.

Had to ask miceself if I added my minerals (magnesium and a little potassium)to my hot cocoa mix that I've relied on for many months. I try to keep the greens going for the calcium. But, possibly caught something when we went to the big city for my eye checkup...clinics of any kind gross me out. Oh, i chose the keto diet because of the fat...isn't that the best part? Honey said that he was sort of light-headed, yesterday. or was that the day before. Since, i mostly slept for three days, and am retired as hell, it's easy to lose track. Nowhere to go, but cannot say 'nothing to do', ha. If i was wondering how much i do around here, it gets real evident pretty fast. We've both been so busy with veggies and now cooking down the tomaters.

Thanks peoples!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, not yet.

I feel better today but still a little weak. I got the lawn mowed, cars washed, and shopping done at Costco. I am going to take a nap before I set up the yard decorations.

So nice to have new sprouts 🌱
Ya they came back very low especially in the spine. Im a fracture risk so im still not allowed to work and disability denied me again so ive mostly been busy tryna not have panic attacks cuz aunt can't pay the bills so she started inviting ppl to come look at the house. :dammit:
This ain't right, You need to get a disability attorney today!

Just 2. N after reviewing my case they both wanted a deposit which means they don't think my chances of getting it are very high or they would just be taking it out of the settlement
Keep shopping for an attorney don't give up. Check into social security disability. You have a valid reason for not being able to work.

Have had a strange illness over the past few days. Sweats, chills, D, and the oddest thing is the muscle cramps and twitches. And an ear that had sort of a quick puttering noise, with a little bit of percussion, but no ear pain. Calf cramps that really get my attention in the middle of the night.
But, if there was a bright side to it, i've lost about 32 pounds since i started the keto diet(months ago). Could still afford to lose another ten pounds. (I'll keep saying that for as long as it takes, ha.) But really the goal is to stop when i'm happy with the belly fat, that runs in the family.
No, i don't think that I'm very dehydrated, at least that's not what started this. I did a lot of sleeping and sweating for three days, tho.
Hearing "percussion" in your ears can be high blood pressure, it can be serious. I was on Atkins for 3 years I lost weight but caused kidney stones and other health issues. A balanced diet with smaller proportions is a better way to loose.
And he has the gull to call me weird.
crazy cat.gif

Where u been man? Usually do like a pumpkin carving contest and did the one where it was cleverest way of demolishing a pumpkin! Just hadn’t heard anything for this year but I don’t move around the forum rarely ever! I stay parked here! :shrug::rofl:
I did all kind of contests for years when I worked here. Someone else needs to step up.

:toke:

Back