Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

I woke up around 6 am this morning and every joint in my body ached, my arm was too sore to touch. I got up and made Ms. MOG's Latte and went back to bed until 10 am ate breakfast and went to sleep in my chair. until after 1 pm. I don't feel sore in my joints now but for sure I am wimpy from that Flu shot. I know it is working!

Left over grilled chicken, boned and made into a stew of sorts. Sauté some onion chili peppers and celery in some olive oil, add a can of Black beans (rinsed) a cup of instant Jasmine rice, some Maitake mushroom and some chicken stock.

View attachment 1710169

This mornings brunch :rofl:
View attachment 1710170

@KingRatt the most common fertilizing mistake new growers make is fertilizing out of balance. The most common nutrient that is fed out of balance is Calcium. I have watched hundreds if not thousands of grows denied their potential from misguided fertilization. Shit I am guilty myself. I have spent a lot of dedicated time learning about nutrients and how to use them. The best answer is don't use them to feed your plants at all, instead grow in TLS true living soil, feed the microbes and let them feed the plants. I have a bad back and cannot move heavy pots around in a tent so I grow hydroponic. Pumps do all of the heavy lifting. I must use salt based nutrients so I am learning how. Here is a Tutorial I wrote.

There is someone here 24/7/365. We may not know how to help but we try anyhow because you are part of OUR community.

Sometimes replacing a undesirable habit with another activity can be helpful, get out and do it with other people. Or just get online with us!

Is this some kind of government service?

Are you good enough to paint a window sash without masking? I am getting a little shaky now but I can still do it with a good sash brush.

That is very cool now the next logical step is to build one of these for the shower and sink "Alexa turn on127 degree water in the main shower"

View attachment 1710171
Thanks for the reps and support. Once I feel better Im going to get out hunting try pass my time with that at the moment. And of course on here and my plants. They are always a good distraction. Especially if it a busy day with lots to do.

@Cerebral Goo thanks for the support. You all helped alot. Made it 3 and a half days now. No sleep but feel like Im starting to slowly feel like me again. The next few days tho are going to be the the most important. I think if I hit a week will only get easier from there.

Lavender Epsom salt baths, little pro tip for the aches and pains. I was a hard addict for 12 years.
Yeah I been an on and off again addict since 18. 21 years now. Went 10 years clean of the hard stuff. I have epsom salt of course but its the reg stuff (for the plants) think that be helpful or go get the stuff with lavender in it. Im sure its cheap enough. And thanks for the tip and support.

Last edited:
Doing well my friend…. Just got finished taking care of plants…. Now I’m on to the livestock :haha:

How are you doing today amigro? :pass:
On my way downtown for my procedure.

Back