our 6 plant rule here.
1729032149870.gif

1729032229066.gif

1729032212472.gif

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 70

All quiet right now. Watered this morning the remaining 9 plants. 3 Chemical Romances, a Mango Smile x 3 BOG, Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets x Double Grape 🍇, a Fairy Cake, Mimosa x Orange 🍊 Punch, a Sour Bubbly X Hubbabubbahaze, and an Orange Biscuit.

Shots of the day:photog:🪴🪴🪴

View attachment 1712706
This is the Mango Smile x 3 Bears OG. Smells like Mango 🥭 with a sweet hazy Sativa funk.

View attachment 1712707
Closeup on her. About one more week left max. Frost level- 8.5 very nice.

View attachment 1712708
The Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze is such a beautiful plant and has really nice terpenes. Sweet bubblegum and a fruity gas. Frost level-3.0 not much but high oil and terpene levels.

View attachment 1712709
The little SB Nuggets x D. Grape is super stanky up close and very sticky. Sweet Grape 🍇 and skunky kush finish. Frost level- 8.0 quite frosty and a sticky icky oily sheen on them too.

View attachment 1712710
The Fairy Cake turned out pretty good too. Going to be a 100 gram plant for sure.

View attachment 1712711
Smells like a sweet vanilla funk. Very pleasing terpene profile. Going to be great with morning coffee ☕🥰 Frost level- 7.5 solid and sticky too.

View attachment 1712712
These Chemical Romances are really solid too. Three different versions. A Burnt rubber chemical funk, a straight chemical gassy hash, and a sweet-pine slinky funk.
All of them have that little funk to them you can recognize coming from their CDLC. 👍 Frost level- around 7.5 to 8.0 for all three. Very solid genetics.

View attachment 1712713
Here is the Burnt rubber chemical funk phenotype. All need at least another week to 10 days.

Last up…

View attachment 1712715
The Orange 🍊 Biscuit is a lovely big girl. Should be another 100 gram plant. 🪴

Orange gas phenotype, must be heavy on Sour Orange Diesel genetics. Very high level of smell factor on her. Frost level- 7.5 solid trichomes, and very oily herb. Straight citrus gas 🍊⛽‼️

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😄‼️
Looking amazing! Great job as always buddy! :d5:

Hola Amigos.

Starting a fresh grow for the winter for the Mrs.

1729031648252.png

2 are Auto Fems from a guy I traded seeds with on reddit, they are blue microverse F4, one is crossed with Sugar Qookies and one with Strawberry something or other.

The rest are Gnome Auto Regs, which is why I'm growing so many. ldeally I get at least one female from each to grow and I will transfer those to 1 gallon grow bags. The males will be transferred to 1/2 gallon pots and pollen collected both for use and long term storage in the freezer.

And If I get multiple females of each, one will get hit with silver thiosulfate so I can make some feminized seeds.

Growing
  • 3 Stone Dragon Pheno #2
  • 4 Coal Miners Daughter
  • 4 JEM
  • 4 Bobby's Widow.

I grew a solo cup JEM before and my wife really liked it.

I personally am sober and need to stay that way for work, so once these start growing I'll be handling with nitrile gloves just to be 100% sure I don't accidentally ingest anything that could show up on a pee test. I don't want to get resin on my hands and then handle my food or something stupid, just to be super safe. I don't think that will even get you high because it has to be heated, but I think it can still make cannabinoids show up in your system.

But ideally I am going for low maintenance and low amounts of handling. Small 1-2 oz plants. The females will to in my 3.3x3.3 Mars Hydro tent with a 300 watt light, and the males will stay in the 2x2 with the 100 watt.

Question - after I put the seeds in the soil and then watered, tons of tiny little earwigs (with the twin tail pincher looking butts) came up out of the soil. I spritzed the soil down with insecticidal soap, and I'll do that daily for a bit. I also added mosquito bits to the water to prevent gnat larvae. But is there anything else I can do to combat the earwigs? I'll also be sprinkling some Diatomic earth around the tent, as you can see they are in plastic shoe box containers, so anything that escapes will hit the DT. I don't think they can fly, can they?

Edit - I was reminded by someone else here that my state has a 12 plant per house limit. I'd forgotten. I removed the Stone Dragons and the 2 other non-Gnome Auto seeds, dried them, and put them in separate baggies and those will get used first in the future. I'll be starting some autos for a friend in the spring who is growing outdoors. She grew some this year but started too late so she didn't get much of a harvest.

Edit #2 - Stone Dragon isn't Gnome either. I'm a bit rusty, you'll have to forgive me. Now I'm down to 4 each of the CMD, JEM and Bob's Widow.

Last edited:
I was trying to find my old diaries here because I want to know how long ago the last one was. Must be 5 years. Seems they are gone.

The few I have kept since then were at GD (blasphemy?) because there has only been one auto in recent years. The rest have been photo seeds and clones so I thought they don't belong here.

Anyways, the Liberty Hazes will likely be my winter grow then on to some rudies in spring, at which time I will document here.

Hola Amigos.

Starting a fresh grow for the winter for the Mrs.

View attachment 1712714

2 are Auto Fems from a guy I traded seeds with on reddit, they are blue microverse F4, one is crossed with Sugar Qookies and one with Strawberry something or other.

The rest are Gnome Auto Regs, which is why I'm growing so many. ldeally I get at least one female from each to grow and I will transfer those to 1 gallon grow bags. The males will be transferred to 1/2 gallon pots and pollen collected both for use and long term storage in the freezer.

And If I get multiple females of each, one will get hit with silver thiosulfate so I can make some feminized seeds.

Growing
  • 3 Stone Dragon Pheno #2
  • 4 Coal Miners Daughter
  • 4 JEM
  • 4 Bobby's Widow.

sprinkling some Diatomic
You can also sprinkle the diatomaceous earth directly on the soil after the next watering. Anything with an exoskeleton that crawls up will be taken care of.

Repeat because I don't think it kills larvae.

Neem might help? Not sure.

Back