I hate how easy cooks on tv work with dough... They be making 6 loaves of bread, gnocchi and a batch of cookies on a 2 ft cutting board in 3 minutes with out making a mess... How?
It is called editing the video. Just my 2 cents of course, I could be full of it. :)

We need an emoji that has like a crooked mouth and basically conveys wtf is wrong with people
What we need actually is an emoji list that does not take so bloody long to load. I have given up on them. :)

Although you can feed it to Boris, if you mix it with something wet…

Gracie & Missy both get DE mixed into their food every nite :headbang: ppp

Has someone shot @420Forever .......?............... :biggrin: ...not like him to Miss it............:pighug:

been laid up all day, not feelin good at all....ate sum bad food or sumthin, cuz my gut has been turnin inside out all day :nono: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, no dabs.

Sorry to hear about your gut again. Feel better soon!
Thank you! This has been an especially bad event, My bowels still ache. I am thinking now that I some how got a beef contamination or a large dose of gluten? I have looked at the Johnsonville Sausage ingredients several times but maybe they switched to beef casings? I just talked to them, only pork casings on fresh sausages, the machines are cleaned between styles purposely to prevent cross contamination. It should not be the sausage? :shrug:

So Mama sent me home with some Apple Fritters flower this weekend. I gotta say that this is some very nice smoke. Good all day, relaxing but not taxing and very uplifting in the mood dept. just a really nice balanced high. Floral on the tonugue but smells almost like ginger snap cookies. Hard to put my finger on it but i like it. Hope everybody at AFN has an awesome day. Im at work but this week is going super easy for me and i cant complain about that. My mission today: Pay It Forward! Does anybody have an idea where to get bulk reg auto seeds?
I am sure they are around, I don't take a chance on regs because of our 6 plant rule here. It is generally not cost effective to grow less than the limit in my set-up. Not like anybody even knows I grow but I am too old for a stay at the crossbar hotel or worse lose my house!
Pepper harvest today! Gonna freeze tonight...

View attachment 1712630
Bountiful harvest, I would pickle some of those.

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 70

All quiet right now. Watered this morning the remaining 9 plants. 3 Chemical Romances, a Mango Smile x 3 BOG, Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets x Double Grape 🍇, a Fairy Cake, Mimosa x Orange 🍊 Punch, a Sour Bubbly X Hubbabubbahaze, and an Orange Biscuit.

Shots of the day:photog:🪴🪴🪴

IMG_0939.jpeg

This is the Mango Smile x 3 Bears OG. Smells like Mango 🥭 with a sweet hazy Sativa funk.

IMG_0938.jpeg

Closeup on her. About one more week left max. Frost level- 8.5 very nice.

IMG_0940.jpeg

The Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze is such a beautiful plant and has really nice terpenes. Sweet bubblegum and a fruity gas. Frost level-3.0 not much but high oil and terpene levels.

IMG_0944.jpeg

The little SB Nuggets x D. Grape is super stanky up close and very sticky. Sweet Grape 🍇 and skunky kush finish. Frost level- 8.0 quite frosty and a sticky icky oily sheen on them too.

IMG_0946.jpeg

The Fairy Cake turned out pretty good too. Going to be a 100 gram plant for sure.

IMG_0943.jpeg

Smells like a sweet vanilla funk. Very pleasing terpene profile. Going to be great with morning coffee ☕🥰 Frost level- 7.5 solid and sticky too.

IMG_0948.jpeg

These Chemical Romances are really solid too. Three different versions. A Burnt rubber chemical funk, a straight chemical gassy hash, and a sweet-pine slinky funk.
All of them have that little funk to them you can recognize coming from their CDLC. 👍 Frost level- around 7.5 to 8.0 for all three. Very solid genetics.

IMG_0949.jpeg

Here is the Burnt rubber chemical funk phenotype. All need at least another week to 10 days.

Last up…

IMG_0947.jpeg

The Orange 🍊 Biscuit is a lovely big girl. Should be another 100 gram plant. 🪴

Orange gas phenotype, must be heavy on Sour Orange Diesel genetics. Very high level of smell factor on her. Frost level- 7.5 solid trichomes, and very oily herb. Straight citrus gas 🍊⛽‼️

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😄‼️

Back