Good morning everyone :bighug:
Omw to have a bone density test. Had to roll outta bed n run out the house cuz my transport for my test showed up an hour and a half early , couldn't get a new one cuz it takes 72 hours to get a reschedule
Good morning my friend :bighug::pass: Sending good test result karma :karmacloud:

Smile at every person you pass today.........:headbang:...if nowt else...it makes them awfully nervous........:biggrin:

:note:

What you after bulk seed for...what you Planning.....?....

I think the last bulk buyer was @Heart of flowers ....and that might have been Linda Seeds.......but if he is around he'll let you know.

I may be a bit tight fisted..cough..cough..but why not just make your own.....?..... you could have a few hundred in 4 months...even on a small set up.....:watering:
I think i might go that route if i dont find what im after.making my own i mean. Just planning some guerilla growing, thinking i might be able to establish some sort sustainable guerilla colony, but might just go with fem seeds and do regular planting so i dont fuck with anybodys outdoor plants im unaware of if any are i. The areas. Im just spitballing, price checking and asking opinions before i have a solid plan.

Good morning my friend :pass: Doing well…. Just rolled up to Dude’s favorite walking spot….:headbang: How are you today?

:crying: my dyslexia read that as Just rolled up Dudes favourite...and thinking Wow...he's spoiling that dawg.........:pighug:

Mornin' #stoners

1015240928.jpg

I’ll have to check out DC then. Hope youre having a good day friend!
Oh almost forgot. The joint doctor is a member on here with a breeding program. He does regs. You may be able to contact him about a deal on bulk reg auto seeds… just a thought…

Back