So Mama sent me home with some Apple Fritters flower this weekend. I gotta say that this is some very nice smoke. Good all day, relaxing but not taxing and very uplifting in the mood dept. just a really nice balanced high. Floral on the tonugue but smells almost like ginger snap cookies. Hard to put my finger on it but i like it. Hope everybody at AFN has an awesome day. Im at work but this week is going super easy for me and i cant complain about that. My mission today: Pay It Forward! Does anybody have an idea where to get bulk reg auto seeds?
Dc seed exchange might have bulk auto seeds… also, I harvested my OD Apple bottom from 3thirteen seeds which has Apple fritter in the cross. Aroma is fruit pastry’s (tart apple). We shall see what it’s like after the cure!

Dc seed exchange might have bulk auto seeds… also, I harvested my OD Apple bottom from 3thirteen seeds which has Apple fritter in the cross. Aroma is fruit pastry’s (tart apple). We shall see what it’s like after the cure!
I get a hint of the baked goodness but the apples is lost on me, do apples even smell?lol just kidding, but its very light

Good morning everyone :bighug:
Omw to have a bone density test. Had to roll outta bed n run out the house cuz my transport for my test showed up an hour and a half early , couldn't get a new one cuz it takes 72 hours to get a reschedule
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain i go thru a similar service sometimes for appointments, that 72hr rule makes it hard sometimes. Hope you are feeling well and get some good results back. Praying for you every day! 🙏❤️🌱

Ill have to check out DC then. Hope youre having a good day friend!

Back