Yeah. If you want to make a lot of money (relative to years of school), get into dentistry.

Wasted thousands on a set that despite many adjustments are too uncomfortable to wear. Should have got implants to begin with. 😒
That carries it's own risks. Almost all the implants they screw into your jaw are made in China
Get a cut corner batch and that 5% Cadmium won't show up for years as weird health issues. Neighbor across the street is in now getting knee replacement removed and a new one put in.

That carries it's own risks. Almost all the implants they screw into your jaw are made in China
Get a cut corner batch and that 5% Cadmium won't show up for years as weird health issues. Neighbor across the street is in now getting knee replacement removed and a new one put in.
Yikes! Hope the neighbor likes weed.

I think that all of my "after market parts" are titanium and ceramic
....I hope.
Replacement surgery is brutal AND they can only do it a couple of times for each joint.

Yikes! Hope the neighbor likes weed.

I think that all of my "after market parts" are titanium and ceramic
....I hope.
Replacement surgery is brutal AND they can only do it a couple of times for each joint.
You do know what that makes you right?

Too high to understand that...

Guests arrive in an hour. Back to the kitchen!
You have man made parts that have a batch number and a serial number that can be traced to a manufacturing facility.
Dude, you a fvcking Cyborg.

You do know what that makes you right?

df1ecdbf-317c-42e4-9999-6b34f3d52795_text.gif
:shooty: ppp

You have man made parts that have a batch number and a serial number that can be traced to a manufacturing facility.
Dude, you a fvcking Cyborg.
He better hope they didn’t cheap out and use aluminum or he’d be this guy…… :yoinks::haha::rofl:

1728944758268.gif

Back