Strain pairings for the sausage smokers:

Garlic Mushroom Onions; Blue Cheese; ?

We need more strains named after savory flavors....Sourkraut Ketchup Dijon Chilli and (sorry Pigletta) Bacon Bits.
Instead of just naming them something savory, make sure they actually carry the terps and taste.

Last edited:
For you @Mossy. Should last a few minutes.

1000003427.png

almondz + no teeth = :nono: :rolleyes1: ppp
My world as well. Damn dentist couldn't ever get em to fit right in my mouth. And every time I went in for adjustments half the time was spent telling me I just may be one of those people that can only deal with implants. Fvcker already had me for 3800, screw him if he thinks I'm paying off his boat.
Thing is wife got a whole new set and loves em

My world as well. Damn dentist couldn't ever get em to fit right in my mouth. And every time I went in for adjustments half the time was spent telling me I just may be one of those people that can only deal with implants. Fvcker already had me for 3800, screw him if he thinks I'm paying off his boat.
Thing is wife got a whole new set and loves em

my denturez are sittin in a jar o' water on me bathroom sink.....been there for yearz :rofl: i jus plain can't stand havin em in my mouth :nono: :shrug: ppp

Yeah. If you want to make a lot of money (relative to years of school), get into dentistry.

Wasted thousands on a set that despite many adjustments are too uncomfortable to wear. Should have got implants to begin with. 😒

Back