Evening @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...how you doing...?....

Your outdoor girl is looking good 👍...
Thank you!:bighug: She smells so good. Not sure if it's going to have time to finish but weather supposed to stay fairly warm next 2 weeks so 🤞Think when I plant indoor im going to stick with the fruity terps.
How are you? Hows the smoke?:pass:

Ah the final 1/4 of the year, wife retires in 60 days, then its home cooked meals everyday to quench my munchies.
Grandson is now off the dextrose, blood sugar is normal, he now has to do a fasting test for 12 hours to see how his sugar levels hold up.
Making a 3 week old baby go 12 hours without eating, he gonna be one cranky little guy. If all goes well, Then he gets to come home. :headbang:

Ah the final 1/4 of the year, wife retires in 60 days, then its home cooked meals everyday to quench my munchies.
Grandson is now off the dextrose, blood sugar is normal, he now has to do a fasting test for 12 hours to see how his sugar levels hold up.
Making a 3 week old baby go 12 hours without eating, he gonna be one cranky little guy. If all goes well, Then he gets to come home. :headbang:
Sounds like a tough little dude. Hoping for the best for you n yours buddy

Hey long story short….

I finally got a multimeter and i was wondering if u could tell me where i need to clip it/tap it to on this control board to see if its getting power? I think the one i bought was no good cuz saw several reviews claiming they did exactly that and then never responded to the customers and now their shopify site isn’t even up anymore! Unfortunately didn’t see review til after i had ordered it and really wanna figure out what i need to get this tv to work again!

:thanks::d5:

View attachment 1710136
And here I sit stuck with an extra tv I wanna get rid of. Wish I could help ya. Wifes making me clean out a spare bedroom for a few baby furniture items, changing table, crib etc. Her new job is baby sitting the new grandson. Now that she's retiring.

Have a question for my family away from home.
My plants are a smaller then usual at 4 weeks. But I never grew 105 day strains before, is that normal, are they supposed to grow slower.
I had just assumed they would grow the same speed as other strains I've grown, and just got bigger.

And here I sit stuck with an extra tv I wanna get rid of.

:wall: was lookin for a tv a month ago :wall: but no.....never mind.....don't bother urself.....it'z all good now.....i got hold of one......so like i say......don't worry about it :rolleyes2: :doh: ppp

:wall: was lookin for a tv a month ago :wall: but no.....never mind.....don't bother urself.....it'z all good now.....i got hold of one......so like i say......don't worry about it :rolleyes2: :doh: ppp
your to dam far away just like fruitz, hell it'd probaly cheaper sending ya money for a tv, then sending the actual tv, lol

Have a question for my family away from home.
My plants are a smaller then usual at 4 weeks. But I never grew 105 day strains before, is that normal, are they supposed to grow slower.
I had just assumed they would grow the same speed as other strains I've grown, and just got bigger.
They put more energy into roots early on…. Bet she’s about to go for it…. :d5: :pass:

Back