Rainy days are perfect for cozying up and planning the next grow! Whether it’s indoor or outdoor, the excitement of what’s to come keeps the vibes high.
Unless its rain coming off a hurricane! Then only plan is to survive…..or at least thats my guess! Luckily he is far enough inland to nit have his house blown away so there is that! :shrug::rofl:

Time to look at ball vapes! I think they would provide the hit you want with less hassle. Plus they seem cool as heck.
Haha I ordered a grav labs spoon pipe that was on sale for 17 smackeroos…. I’m back in the land of combustion baby :fire::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass: plus doobers of course….

Unless its rain coming off a hurricane! Then only plan is to survive…..or at least thats my guess! Luckily he is far enough inland to nit have his house blown away so there is that! :shrug::rofl:
Haha that’s what I was thinking too…. The plan would be to still have an indoors or outdoors to grow in/on…:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha I ordered a grav labs spoon pipe that was on sale for 17 smackeroos…. I’m back in the land of combustion baby :fire::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass: plus doobers of course….

Nice! I've got a small Grav bubbler I like a lot. Just easy to load and go.

If you go with a vaporizer you can avoid the bad stuff that is in actual combusted smoke. Just a hair healthier.

Nice! I've got a small Grav bubbler I like a lot. Just easy to load and go.

If you go with a vaporizer you can avoid the bad stuff that is in actual combusted smoke. Just a hair healthier.
Ha…. I’ve thrown healthfulness to the wind, along with caution and a few other things… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a cartoon character sitting next to a teddy bear with the word traitor written above him

Back