Me list of chores gets bigger by the day.....:biggrin:...by the time I get the dogs..the chickens ducks and hubby fed and watered and wash all the feed bowls...dish out toast and sympathy.... they are all ready for the next round....then when I get done...the dogs are looking at me wanting a walk....:coffee2:

:biggrin:

We tried a trip out yesterday to get some shopping...hubby driving....me doing the supermarket dash.....but we had to come home coz he felt sick.

Today his free help friend come...so they are out at the farm shop...with his friend driving and doing the lifting.......:headbang:

If I'm lucky..... I'll be getting a couple of bags of seedling compo.....:watering:....the smallest bag they sell is 80 ltrs...bit heavy for me to be hefting about.....:biggrin:

Now I gotta start the feed schedule...the dogs are Looking at me.......:biggrin:... #HappyWednesday :bighug:

200w (3).gif

Good morning @Mossy pretty busy night at work. Theres a cold tearing way thru the house i work at and a bunch of the guys are getting sick so ive been playing nurse all night. Taking temps and dishing out cold medicine. Ither than that life is good. Hope you and the hubby have a great day!! Give the animals pats for me😁❤️🙏🌱

Back