Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave New Year’s Grow

Here we go again, unfortunately too many seeds popped compared to last run and we will have to get a touch more creative on how to cram them all in…

View attachment 1656112

Ever seen this before?? A double root coming out, and the second root is a weird shape👀

It’s a MidNight Bessie from Elev8 seeds.

View attachment 1656113
Hope to see you around folks.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL ‼️
Thats cuz its not 2 roots! It’s the taproot and the other end with the cotyledons! Middle part seems stuck in shell! :thumbsup:

Of Course....or @tobe ...I'll Ask....

The Kwikseed ones I got were Good....but...fem......I'd prefer regulars...... :pass:
Hey @Mossy
I have read the previous side , you are looking for DeepChunk?. I haven't talked to Tom in the last time but he told me earlier the year that he wanted to run a repro of his DeepChunk and offered me some seeds for auto project for 2024. On the auto side I want to use mighty mite for that cross. If he sent me enough DC seeds I will contact you.

So my lazy ass order taco bell breakfast through door dash, gave a $6.50 tip for $12 worth of food, just got a notification from doordash asking me to add another tip if I was satisfied with my service....I already tipped over 50%, why are you asking for more?
Fuck that bro never do that on doordash! I drive for them too and i can tell u unlike uber eats and instacart once u drop off an order u are paid for said order and if customer increases the tip the driver doesn’t get it! Only once has my doordash tip ever gone up and that was when the customer increased it during my transit to their house! :cuss::finger:

I credit kombucha to fixing my heartburn issues, and helping me get off the heartburn medication I was on for a decade or so

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hubby did it with Aloe Vera juice...:tonic:..he had a hiatus hernia with acid reflux....I'm sure we owned shares in Gavilast and Gaviscon for the amount it was costing...and not curing.........:shrug:

Within about a month on the aloe vera it took it right down.....he could lie down flat again at night....and stopped him snoring......

Now he alternates.......kombucha or aloe..depending on his mood.....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back