Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy :bighug: :pass:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
whiterabbits.gif
...this is not a good time for you to be awake is it.....?

Are you in pain.........or on a booty call........?....

caturdaykisses.jpg

I was going to say the other day.....however Well you Feel...........no booty calls for the next few days..............

or you'll only have to buy them a christmas present...........:yeah:.. #JustSayin

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain View attachment 1654963...this is not a good time for you to be awake is it.....?

Are you in pain.........or on a booty call........?....

View attachment 1654964

I was going to say the other day.....however Well you Feel...........no booty calls for the next few days..............

or you'll only have to buy them a christmas present...........:yeah:.. #JustSayin
Im hurtin but im ok. Dealing with the aftershocks . Just stopping me from sleeping. As per usual im not wasting the time. Infusing coconut oil. Probably make some rice crispys to hand out for Christmas.
Craving some chocolate with my coffee this morning...

Im hurtin but im ok. Dealing with the aftershocks . Just stopping me from sleeping. As per usual im not wasting the time. Infusing coconut oil. Probably make some rice crispys to hand out for Christmas.
Craving some chocolate with my coffee this morning...

With nerve pain there are two different levels....hurting is the Normal one.......:pighug:...you can Live with it.

That Luv Pink has done you Well....:pighug:...you need to keep that one as a Pain Banker.....stock in at all time.

With nerve pain there are two different levels....hurting is the Normal one.......:pighug:...you can Live with it.

That Luv Pink has done you Well....:pighug:...you need to keep that one as a Pain Banker.....stock in at all time.
It really has been helping, special girl, have to see what I can do about getting some more.

Good morning buddy. :pass:
Whatcha smokin?
Just coffee and a cig this morning my friend. Woke up a few times during the night and if I start in on the pipe I'm going back to bed and stuff don't get done.
How's you feeling this morning? :coffee2:

Just coffee and a cig this morning my friend. Woke up a few times during the night and if I start in on the pipe I'm going back to bed and stuff don't get done.

:pighug: Yup...similar here...........but apart from some housework.....we are all done.

You and your Lady for Xmas day @Bill.de.Cat ...or a house full....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back